Can I pay anytime between 4-31st of march ? (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
I passed my citizenship and mailed the immigration whether I could get an earlier ceremony.

The payment date is on the 4th of March. If I don't make the payment by here, what happens?

I can make the payment anytime between 4th and 31st of March right ?.

findsome1

HSC
Hi,

I have previously talked to the UNSW enrolement department about fees and they have said it is due before the 4th of March I think. I dont know if you will be able to pay after, however I suggest you consult the fees page

https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/fees/FeesMainPage.html

or call the UNSW number for fees, the number is found on the bottom of that page 9385 8500. They will be able to answer your question.

bladeys

HSC
N/A
i did and i dont get it.

that's why i ask.
You must not get a lot of things since you post about 3 threads every day asking questions you could easily have answered in 5 mins by calling UNSW

gaugau1

HSC
You must not get a lot of things since you post about 3 threads every day asking questions you could easily have answered in 5 mins by calling UNSW
Hey jamesfirst was only asking a question, oh guess what your on a forum ! That's what people do on forums ..... Ask questions. There could be someone on here who can give useful info... Therefore stoping him from wasting his and other peoples time at the university. Relax a bit dude we are all here to help each other. I have also just got my citizenship,so I am also interested in others opinions.
From what I heard is the census date is when the payment needs to be paid for, having said that the earlier you go for your ceremony the better :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)