Can I still apply for B Science (Advanced)? (1 Viewer)

iheartOJ

HSC
Hi,

I just finished the HSC this year and wanted to ask if anyone knew whether or not I can still apply for B Science (advanced)?

I've surpassed the ATAR requirement only just noticed that on the course information page (http://sydney.edu.au/courses/Bachelor-of-Science-Advanced) there was a note saying: "On-time applications close on Friday 27 September 2013, for admission in Semester 1, 2014".

So can I still apply for this through UAC, even though it wasn't one of my original preferences or am I not allowed to???

Last edited:

yasminee96

HSC
bump

i'm confused too ><

UAC says that the status is still open, but USYD says says 27 sep.

yjhere

HSC
I'm pretty sure that 27 Sep. was the due date for registering on UAC and you are allowed to change preferences as many times as you'd like after that until 4 Jan. So, yes, you can still put B Science (Advanced) as one of your preferences.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm pretty sure that 27 Sep. was the due date for registering on UAC and you are allowed to change preferences as many times as you'd like after that until 4 Jan. So, yes, you can still put B Science (Advanced) as one of your preferences.
Pretty much this.

The only reason it's there is to re-iterate to students that the due date for UAC applications is on that date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)