Can I still change to a different tutorial? (1 Viewer)

oranges

HSC
N/A
I noticed the 'swap' option in varying the timetable is no longer available. Am I able to change to a different tutorial (same subject)?

Cheers

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I noticed the 'swap' option in varying the timetable is no longer available. Am I able to change to a different tutorial (same subject)?

Cheers
From memory you are only allow to enrol up to the first week of uni. After that if you want to change you have to goto student admin and they say that requries 'exceptional circumstance'.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I was told by a yellow shirt during O-Week that during the first two or three weeks you can change if the classes aren't full (if you don't like your tutor). I'm unsure whether this was true or not.

glache

HSC
N/A
From memory you are only allow to enrol up to the first week of uni. After that if you want to change you have to goto student admin and they say that requries 'exceptional circumstance'.
Ah shit I read the course session dates wrong. I thought you could add up till 11th March, but that's for T1A, which starts 7th March. For the normal semester, which is T1 commencing 28th Feb, the last date was 6th Feb. Damn. I really wanted to do another course which clashes with a course I'm awaiting credit for and I don't find out till mid week.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I believe you can fill out a 'Course Enrolment Variation Form' which you get from Student Central and on it you can request to change your tutorial. Date doesnt matter. You will need your course convenor and program coordinator to approve it first.

oranges

HSC
N/A
I believe you can fill out a 'Course Enrolment Variation Form' which you get from Student Central and on it you can request to change your tutorial. Date doesnt matter. You will need your course convenor and program coordinator to approve it first.

Would I be able to change tutorials with a situation as described as lolsmith (the tutorial isn't full)?

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Would I be able to change tutorials with a situation as described as lolsmith (the tutorial isn't full)?
I am not 100% sure, but I think you can. Call student central.

The main problem is getting the signatures. After you get the signatures yu're guaranteed in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)