Can i still get into my course!!!! (1 Viewer)

ian.tran

HSC
Hey guys. i got a uai of 64.50 but required 72 to get into the course(TCM traditional chinese medicine) at UTS. not sure wat to do. please help me.
Cheers

cxlxoxk

HSC
Do you have EAS? Or any sort of bonus points? Well if you do, you have a better chance of getting in...It's still possible without though! Good luck!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Um i would say bridging course, but i dunno what you would transfer from to do chinese medicine? Arts perhaps? Or check out others unis which may offer a similar course with a lower UAI.

lionking1191

HSC
ian.tran said:
Hey guys. i got a uai of 64.50 but required 72 to get into the course(TCM traditional chinese medicine) at UTS. not sure wat to do. please help me.
Cheers
transfer or do it at UWS

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
hm... at UTS the cut off is actually 74.3, not 72....

you can do a b/health science at UWS, the cut off being 62 then tranfer later to a b/applied science (traditional chinese medicine) at UWS- or transfer to UTS to do tcm.

Campione

HSC
Here is what you need to do. Firstly, what subjects did you do for your HSC?

Here's a table for the Bonus Points Scheme. This points scheme will add points to your UAI ONLY AT UTS, but will ultimately be added if you add a UTS preference course first. This bonus points scheme applies to this course that you want to study. The bonus points are added to the UAI.

Subject code Subject name Performance band Bonus points 15030 Biology 6 3 5 3 4 2 15140 English Advanced 6 2 5 2 15160 English Extension 1 E4 2 E3 2 15170 English Extension 2 E4 3 E3 3 UTS: HSC Bonus Scheme - University of Technology, Sydney

Check it out here for more information.

Here is the website for INSEARCH, here you can check out the diplomas that they have available at the UTS, for which you may enter you course after completing.

UTS:INSEARCH - Home

piitb

HSC
fuck insearch, your paying thousands for a Diploma, why not choose a b.sci course at UWS and then transfer after 1 year. all you need are passes to get into the course he wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)