Can Man Utd catch Chelsea in the Premiership? (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Alwayz Diana said:
Thats true and i acknowledge that Everton have been doing well and deserve it but i still don't want them to stay in 4th - Everton are my most hated team...
whats not to like?

Crazy Horse

HSC
RUB!X said:
whats not to like?
Why i don't like Everton? The same reason Man U and city fans hate each other. Same reason Roma and Lazio fans hate each other and Inter and AC fans as well.

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ah, yes ok i understand now ... sorry
Merseyside rivals ... *slaps self*

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
that and also its so obvious fergie cant buy for shit these days. well chelsea were overpaying for rubbish left, right and centre also but now with the exception of kezman, the guys they bought are half decent players. but fergie goes out and gets david bellion for the same price the reds get morientes a couple of years later.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
It's true. Fergie's missed out big on a lot of quality players lately. Ronaldinho and Robben are the 2 biggest ones. Then again he was never really a wizard in the market. Fergie's specialty was always to bring youngsters to their full potential. Problem is this time his players don't have a heck of a lot, with the possible exceptions of Rooney and Ronaldo.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
i disagree, while fergie has bought a few failures theres also a few gems. heinze is up there with if not is the buy of the season

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Of course they cant , they are too busy trying to have fights with every other team

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
im just wondering why dont fergie and arsene get their act together and find a way to stop jose and chelsea instead of tearing at eachother's panties.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
im just wondering why dont fergie and arsene get their act together and find a way to stop jose and chelsea instead of tearing at eachother's panties.
Cauz Wengerz a whinge, he once didn't accept Fergiez invitation fo a glass of wine after a game which Man U won.

veridis

droog
HSC
if you can find an example where fergie offered wenger a glass of wine after a arsenal win then i'll accept that point. but until you stop spouting biased BS i'll have to remind you that they both hate each other, blame is on both sides. too much history between the two. while they'd both like to beat chelski its not personal for them yet. also if they were gunna try to stop em concentrate on CL or FA. too hard to make a diff in PL now unless chelski drop their bundle like the gunners a few years back

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
but fergie goes out and gets david bellion for the same price the reds get morientes a couple of years later.
didn't bellion cost like $1, whereas morientes costed over $6

anyway, chelsea might've had a blip within the next couple of weeks (injuries - Robben and Drogba, and suspensions - mainly Terry).. but that won't affect premier league much.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
ryan11 said:
First thing's first: I am a Manchester United supporter, and have been for a long time. I'm a real fan; not one who says they support Man U simply because they're the most marketable football club in the world, or because they win everything (not anymore though).

Word. Respect man. I wish they weren't so freakin popular but the good thing is its easy to spot bandwagon jumpers, in the late 90's they were united fans, start of millenium they're arsenal fans and obviously apparently now every1 is a chelsea supporter. I feel sorry for true chelsea supporters who have to put up with what us man utd fans have had to put up with for so long.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
fine ambiguity said:
Aww come on, Chelsea hadn't conceded a goal in what... 8 games? (Not completely sure). A draw against Man City is hardly a significant falter. Man City are awesome, after all (yes, I am a City fan :D).

I don't see United closing the gap (YAY).
Not cool. Not cool at all.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
that's like churchill and hitler working together to get stalin. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Anyone watched the FA Cup game between Newcastle and Chelsea...?
Bridge got owned and lookz like will be out fo a while, and Duff and Gallas also got a knock, if they are out injured fo a few weekz they're surely drop some pointz, az Robben iz still injured too.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
veridis said:
if you can find an example where fergie offered wenger a glass of wine after a arsenal win then i'll accept that point. but until you stop spouting biased BS i'll have to remind you that they both hate each other, blame is on both sides. too much history between the two. while they'd both like to beat chelski its not personal for them yet. also if they were gunna try to stop em concentrate on CL or FA. too hard to make a diff in PL now unless chelski drop their bundle like the gunners a few years back
Wenger should invite Fergie fo a glass after a Arsenal win, but obviouzly hez too tight to share hiz French wine.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
flyin' said:
didn't bellion cost like $1, whereas morientes costed over $6

anyway, chelsea might've had a blip within the next couple of weeks (injuries - Robben and Drogba, and suspensions - mainly Terry).. but that won't affect premier league much.
oops i meant forlan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)