Can Man Utd catch Chelsea in the Premiership? (1 Viewer)

Crazy Horse

HSC
fine ambiguity said:
Sooo... since Barca won, but Chelsea scored an away goal... who's happy?
Mixed feelings. I wanted Barca to put Chelsea in their place until i heard Deco's comment - that really annoyed me and so even though i backed Barca (because i thought they'd win) i secretly hoped Chelsea would win.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
Mixed feelings. I wanted Barca to put Chelsea in their place until i heard Deco's comment - that really annoyed me and so even though i backed Barca (because i thought they'd win) i secretly hoped Chelsea would win.
same as me. If it wasn't for Deco's comment I would have been cheering on Barca this morning.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the title of this thread should change to
"can liverpool catch relegation by the end of the season"
:p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
By the looks of things, Man Utd prolly won't catch Chelsea. However, it'll be closer than it is now.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
dirty dave said:
What did Deco say that pissed everyone off so much?
Deco said something about the English Premier League being inferior to other leagues in Europe because it is filled with poor teams.

In my opinion it is the best league in Europe because on the contrary.... it seems to have the most depth in terms of the quality of the sides.

I also rate La Liga and the Serie A pretty highly though...but i'm unsure as to which is the better of the two. Do you guys have any thoughts on this?

matt#1

HSC
N/A
flyin' said:
By the looks of things, Man Utd prolly won't catch Chelsea. However, it'll be closer than it is now.
Yeah i'm not sure if man utd can catch chelsea either...but i'm confident that it will be closer than it is now because Chelsea's confidence has taken a battering lately with losses in both the FA Cup and the Champions League...along with injuries to key players.

Hopefully Liverpool can continue to batter their confidence on Sunday :)

jedp

matt#1 said:
Deco said something about the English Premier League being inferior to other leagues in Europe because it is filled with poor teams.

In my opinion it is the best league in Europe because on the contrary.... it seems to have the most depth in terms of the quality of the sides.

I also rate La Liga and the Serie A pretty highly though...but i'm unsure as to which is the better of the two. Do you guys have any thoughts on this?

I dont really like the english premier league but i am a reds fan. However I rate laliga as the best league in the world casue of the way the football is played there. But laliga does boast some of the best teams in europe and they also have a few of the worst teams in eurpe no disrespect to them. I just dont like the style of the english teams especially when they use the long balls to often, they have to realise it may work in england but not in europe. Serie A is also good but dont really fancy their defensive tactics. The Bundesliga and french league is also underated where as because of the coverage of the premier league its probably overated than it should be. But dont get me wrong, some of the english teams can match it with europe. over the years Ive noticed that man utd plays a higher level when competing in europe but drop backs down when playing in england (and reverse for arsenal) and that pisses me off.

Im just glad Barca won against chelsea and hopefully will do it again.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
The next few weekz will be critical fo Chelsea, Man U can even close the gap to 3 pointz if they win next week before Chelsea even kickz off their late game. When the gap iz suddenly so small, it'll be interestin to see how Chelsea will react to it.

^___^
HSC
Numero Uno said:
pfft Super Frankie Lampard will destory man united
roy keane won the dual against gerrard and vieria
whats the chance of winning against your little frankie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)