Can someone check my responses from Text 1 to Text 3 (English Studies) (1 Viewer)

checkmyworkplease

HSC
If your wondering I do Maths Standard 1 Modern History Music Society and Culture and DAT

checkmyworkplease

HSC
And I don’t give a fuck about my ATAR at the end of the day I’m becoming a sparkie

icycledough

HSC
If only I had that attitude with English last year ... but in all sincerity, so many people undermine the importance of a good English mark in their HSC. It's the only subject where a minimum of 2 units MUST be calculated as part of your ATAR, so flunking it can drastically lower your ATAR. However, with other subjects, if you have the luxury of doing 11+ units and flunk a subject other than English, it isn't the end of the world as you have 10 solid units.

checkmyworkplease

HSC
Yep, don’t give fucks about ATAR should of done an apprenticeship but I was like fuck that shit, stay in school and graduate

icycledough

HSC
It does look like though that you do 12 units, so while you definitely want to strive for the best marks possible in all your subjects, you do have a subject which ultimately won't be counted. It does sound like at the moment that subject not counting may be history, but who am I to say

checkmyworkplease

HSC
Mate I manage to pass all my history assessment by like 5-10 marks and All I do is study is the morning before

checkmyworkplease

HSC
You bet I can do English Standard, don’t understand what the principal is smoking.

checkmyworkplease

HSC
I’ll prove English Studies wrong by getting an ATar of 85 ish for all you bitches who think English Studies is for dropkicks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)