can they prescribe a skrznecki poem? (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Yeah if they want, why not. I can't see them doing it personally but I'm having an idea of all the poems just in case

wootwoot1234

HSC
highly doubt they would. if they do, this would mean they have to write different questions/make specifications for all the other texts as well to make sure it's fair and bos are too lazy to do that.

Shadowless

HSC
highly doubt they would. if they do, this would mean they have to write different questions/make specifications for all the other texts as well to make sure it's fair and bos are too lazy to do that.
+1

I hope you are right.

Ms106

Complexity
HSC
From what my teacher says, they won't, as the AOS Question is always for ALL the texts, but stranger things have happened.

deswa1

HSC
They did for Mod B last year- this lazy bit won't be what stops them. Personally I don't think they'll specify in AOS because it'll make it even harder for standard people (from what I've heard anyway)

mrh94

HSC
Module B speeches they can specify, because the question is separate to the other prescribed texts for Module B anyway. But for belonging, there is SO many prescribed texts, they'd have to write 20+ separate questions to keep it fair. And they can't just single out Skryznecki and be like, " Yeah man, you guys are unlucky because we are prescribing only for you". But it's better to have a grasp on all the poems so depending on the question, you can use whichever poem is most suitable. But I studied for two anyway lol.

Validity

HSC
i have a feeling they will cos like if you think about it people only have to study like 2 pages of the text whereas the other people with different prescribed texts have to go over their whole text

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
prep for atleast 3 poems, and I doubt they will set a specific poem. Some schools may not of done it so i dont believe they will do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)