• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

can we eat during exams (1 Viewer)

ilovetoeat24

HSC
okay i am not a big back but my teacher told me that we are allows to bring in a bag of sweets (in a clear baggy) into the exams as like a lil sugar boost to help w concentration or whatever - i can't find anything on the nesa website that states otherwise. also is gum allowed?

all the best lads tommorow

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
The only case I know of someone bringing sweets to the HSC was because they have Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar). They also got extra time as well.

Unless you have a medical condition that requires you to eat sweets and you have been eating sweets throughout the year during exams, I doubt you can bring any. All the best

ilovetoeat24

HSC
The only case I know of someone bringing sweets to the HSC was because they have Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar). They also got extra time as well.

Unless you have a medical condition that requires you to eat sweets and you have been eating sweets throughout the year during exams, I doubt you can bring any. All the best
chur ty imma bring some anyways if they say nah ill just scoff them down a minute before #100atar

karamazova

HSC

yeah same, i have a friend who is allowed to bring food and drink into their exams but they filled out provisions for it ages ago. the rest of us can only bring water in a clear plastic water bottle - no food, no sweets, and definitely no gum </3

gl!! enjoy your sweets : P

flyawaykay

HSC
okay i am not a big back but my teacher told me that we are allows to bring in a bag of sweets (in a clear baggy) into the exams as like a lil sugar boost to help w concentration or whatever - i can't find anything on the nesa website that states otherwise. also is gum allowed?

i chewed gum during math last year (accelerated) and didn't have any problems, i just made sure to dispose of the wrapper and leave the packet outside, but maybe check in with one of the invigilators before the exam starts, good luck!!

e8zks

HSC

You need an actual reason, whether u r diabetic or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)