CAN you HELP with ADVICE RAISING hsc Marks? (1 Viewer)

georgia177

HSC
Hi

I'm looking at getting an atar of 90+.
I want to do law.
I was wondering if any of you kinda people could offer me some advice on what you learnt from the hsc?
I was curious to how I can raise my ranks and what will give me an edge in the hsc?
or just some general knowledge on how achievable an atar of 90+ is? (* I know silly question work=results)

I'm currently in year 11 and my ranks are:

1/22 - Legal Studies
2/43- Cafs
5/59 - English Adv
11/70- Biology
21/156 - General Maths

thanks

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi

I'm looking at getting an atar of 90+.
I want to do law.
I was wondering if any of you kinda people could offer me some advice on what you learnt from the hsc?
I was curious to how I can raise my ranks and what will give me an edge in the hsc?
or just some general knowledge on how achievable an atar of 90+ is? (* I know silly question work=results)

I'm currently in year 11 and my ranks are:

1/22 - Legal Studies
2/43- Cafs
5/59 - English Adv
11/70- Biology
21/156 - General Maths

thanks
School rank?

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Judging from cohort size for general mathematics you'd ideally want to be at least another 15 ranks higher I'd say.

I'd also look at past historical data from your school (i.e % who have scored particular bands...Your teacher's may be able to talk to you about that? )

georgia177

HSC
Thank you.

Maths is my worse subject but I'm working on raising that mark (did an exam today fingers crossed). I'm looking at getting tutored in year 12.

School rank 359 and 3.68% distinguished achievers. I've moved to this school this year from a school in Top 100 which I feel has given me the upper hand on my counterparts. I've tried to talk to my teacher and their feedback is lack-luster few bright people in each cohort. A few band 5 and possible Band 6.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you.

Maths is my worse subject but I'm working on raising that mark (did an exam today fingers crossed). I'm looking at getting tutored in year 12.

School rank 359 and 3.68% distinguished achievers. I've moved to this school this year from a school in Top 100 which I feel has given me the upper hand on my counterparts. I've tried to talk to my teacher and their feedback is lack-luster few bright people in each cohort. A few band 5 and possible Band 6.

I'd also recommend that you try to get hold of some General Mathematics paper from higher ranked schools / a range of schools...

HSC
Just study hard and try to get your ranks up for all your subjects to the top.

Constantly do past papers as the year progresses as it is beneficial.

Champouf

HSC
How are you doing in extension English? (It's in your signature)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)