Can you recieve multiple course offers at the same time during main round offers? (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
confirm anyone?
Yep. As far as i know in the next round it would not only be 1-4 considered but the whole list again, but it would likely be just 1-4 as you'd probably get an offer for preference 5 again.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yep. As far as i know in the next round it would not only be 1-4 considered but the whole list again, but it would likely be just 1-4 as you'd probably get an offer for preference 5 again.
You can't get an offer for the same thing twice.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You can't get an offer for the same thing twice.
I did. Got an identical offer in early round and main round, that might be a special circumstance because of the fact it was early round and it was my first preference for both rounds anyway.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Can you recieve multiple course offers at the same time during main round offers?

So I can choose.
Hi, You will receive a maximum of one offer per round. This is however provided that you have re-arranged your preferences for each round. For more information on how preferences work, please contact the UWS Contact Service Centre on 1300 897 669 or on study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info.

HSC
N/A
If you decide to change your preferences between rounds, it would still be worth enrolling in your first offer, just in case you don't get a second round offer (the number of people offered a place in second round is much smaller than first round) - wouldn't want to be caught out! You can always then unenroll in your first offer, and accept the second instead.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
how can I know a course is right for me and I will enjoy it?

how can I know a course is right for me and I will enjoy it?

im thinking specifically about medical science or pharmacy.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Re: how can I know a course is right for me and I will enjoy it?

That's something we cant really help you with. You have to make up your mind through open days, talking to friends/family, research and how you feel. If you are really indecisive maybe it's worth considering doing a generic/flexible science course at first. Haven't you also considered commerce and other courses too? Im sure i've seen you ask about stuff like that too, if you really have no idea then dont rule out deferring for a year and having a gap year.

enoilgam

HSC

That's something we cant really help you with. You have to make up your mind through open days, talking to friends/family, research and how you feel. If you are really indecisive maybe it's worth considering doing a generic/flexible science course at first. Haven't you also considered commerce and other courses too? Im sure i've seen you ask about stuff like that too, if you really have no idea then dont rule out deferring for a year and having a gap year.
won't know until you're balls deep
These two pretty much. All you can do is carefully consider the degree you want to do, make a decision and see how it plays out.

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A

hehehehe that's the kicker, ain't it.

You have to make a decision that will effect the rest of your life. right now. go go go
but srs just try then change degrees or quit or whatever who cares shit always works out

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad

You can always transfer after a year if you have the marks. You'll never really know if you're going to enjoy what you're choosing to study.

Galapagos

HSC
N/A

You can always transfer after a year if you have the marks. You'll never really know if you're going to enjoy what you're choosing to study.
or even 6 months, depending

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)