Yes, depending on the subject.

For almost all though, no.

speedofsound

HSC
yeah you can

but if you forget your equipment i'm sure your lecturer will lend you his pipe

HSC
I've never seen it happen before.
But I definately think it is an issue of ettiquite..many people will not take kindly to smoke being puffed into a lecture room, especially given that the rooms are more often than not badly ventilated.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
never seen it though my lecturer smoked like 1000 cigars a day so he might as well have

HSC
usually around the entrance to lecture rooms you will see signs saying no eating/drinking/smoking

no one really cares if you eat or drink, but if you smoke then ill give you an uppercut

muhahahahahaha

HSC
they dont ACTUALLY let you smoke in lectures do they??? sounds a bit far fetched :S it IS illegal to smoke indoors so im figuring its totally against uni rules to smoke in lectures lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
^^ actually unis encourage you to smoke in the theaters, it encourages creative thinking from the students

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
they dont ACTUALLY let you smoke in lectures do they??? sounds a bit far fetched :S it IS illegal to smoke indoors so im figuring its totally against uni rules to smoke in lectures lol
I've done classes with people smoking. However, that's in Creative Arts, and it was not a proper lecture in a lecture hall filled with hundreds of students. As a general rule, no, you can't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)