Canadian looking to live on campus (1 Viewer)

superchargedmr2

HSC
Hey all, I was wondering which of the dorms or residential colleges would be suitable for someone a little older (25 years)? Basically I don't want to feel alienated wherever I decide to live at because of my age. Any suggestions?

Niek

HSC
Yeah, that's not old at all. At college o-week i met a few freshers who were actually postgrad and around 25 too. It's not a problem at all and as long as you're willing to participate in the activities etc it's all good!

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
any are good. or if you're particularly worried, consider living off campus with other people around your age?

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
have you looked into some accomodation around the mount druitt area?

pman

Banned
HSC
No I have not. How close is that to campus? I'm not currently living in Aus by the way.
I believe he was making an extremely poor taste joke, A disabled candian tourist was bashed by two teenages in Mt Druit earlier this week, they ripped bits off his wheelchair and bashed him with them, he required surgery.

EDIT: also known as trolling

Last edited:

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
I believe he was making an extremely poor taste joke, A disabled candian tourist was bashed by two teenages in Mt Druit earlier this week, they ripped bits off his wheelchair and bashed him with them, he required surgery.

superchargedmr2

HSC

It's a good way to bump your post count and be a douche all at once

sinophile

HSC
N/A
You can come live with me for free. My only condition is that you must act as both a maid and a companion to me.

superchargedmr2

HSC
You can come live with me for free. My only condition is that you must act as both a maid and a companion to me.
well I actually was offered to live in another person's place for free and they only demanded companionship

superchargedmr2

HSC
Yeah, that's not old at all. At college o-week i met a few freshers who were actually postgrad and around 25 too. It's not a problem at all and as long as you're willing to participate in the activities etc it's all good!
Are these activities time consuming?

aussie-boy

HSC
Are these activities time consuming?
Its O-week so there's no class

Sydney's campus life is really not that good as such a high proportion of people live off campus... I reckon you'd have just as much fun in a share house in Newtown or Glebe (suburbs with huge student populations, next door to uni)

The students will be around your age as well

superchargedmr2

HSC
Its O-week so there's no class

Sydney's campus life is really not that good as such a high proportion of people live off campus... I reckon you'd have just as much fun in a share house in Newtown or Glebe (suburbs with huge student populations, next door to uni)

The students will be around your age as well
That's something I'll definitely consider. Are there any places that are catered on or off campus besides colleges?

bio_nut

HSC
Actually, I'd say the social life on campus is pretty good, we have arguably the most active and lively student union in the country.

There's always something going on. You just have to be willing to get involved.

You also always have all the arts fags sitting in Manning drinking too, if you're lazy.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
meanwhile bkm is in the corner of bosch getting high on her anti psychotics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)