Can't get over it... (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You'll read so much into every song at this stage its probably not in your best interest to listen to anything 'mainstream'

Stick to death metal or something

nwatts

HSC
with the sleeping thing, i wouldn't stress over it. my best mate is a girl and we've got drunk on many occasions and crashed out in the same bed/couch/whatever and the feeling is 100% normal. neither of us are attracted to eachother in any kind of romantic/sexual way, and we both have partners, so we no nothing's going to happen.

i'd advise you to chill a bit. thinking too much about these kinds of situtations, instead of just letting them play, is a bad thing. i definitely know from experience.

Miliepie

HSC
I alos brke up with my boyfwend, but i have a good reason. He was cheating, but i feel like such a bumm, i still like him and i cant imagine not being with him, (i"m not saying my life revovles around this guy) but i just feel that there is a hole in my heart only he can fill up.

If you have lost feelings 4 your guy and dont want to be attached to him emotionally, than you should let go, coz its not nice to toy with someones feelings, you can talk to me him and try to be friends with him again.

puglover

HSC
ok i get it.
death metal.
no big deal.
everything is ok.
i wont think.
exams and then that is it.
o.o no more on the subject.
will not mention bf peter for a while...
just puff he is gone.
ok.
and maybe...
i think i should try and smile tomorrow.

biggie walls

HSC
yeah try not to see him 1 on 1 for say 2 months, and even in groups, just try not to see him for awhile, after that both your emotions should have calmed down and maybe you can get back to "mate" status...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
puglover said:
ok i get it.
death metal.
no big deal.
everything is ok.
i wont think.
exams and then that is it.
o.o no more on the subject.
will not mention bf peter for a while...
just puff he is gone.
ok.
and maybe...
i think i should try and smile tomorrow.
Don't pretend he doesn't exist, just make a conscious decision not to get involved. You can't deny his existence, thats just running away from it, but concentrate on other things, and the not thinking about him part, will take care of itself :)

puglover

HSC
ok then :p
sorry if i have sounded like a complete nut case through all this.

Redgoddess

HSC
dont worry, relationships and feelings are confusing things. as for your drunken escapade, *shrugs* shit happens. don't guilt yourself too much.

i'd personally advise you to stop any physical contact for a while, i mean, i know what you're feeling, i went through it when i broke up with my b/f - you just want that warmth and security and familiarity to make everything okay. but for now you cant have it. not until both of you have calmed down a bit and got your heads sorted - and it will happen eventually. my ex is one of my best friends now, and he's the one who's shoulder i cried on (literally) when my last relationship ended, so there is hope. just be careful not to push too far too fast.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
relationships and feelings are confusing? huh i must be wierd then. I have never ever been confused about my emotions i allways know exactly what i am feeling and if at that moment i dont know why, i take the time to evaluate myself and work out why.

Relationships are not that confusing if you know your other half well, new relationship and they do something wierd? well yeah thats pretty confusing.

Not to criticise, but i feel that puglover made things more complicated than they allready were and confused herself by not being aware of her feelings. Sleeping with someone else straight after a breakup is a classic sign of this.

All the best with your exams and dont stress out about it, everything is going to turn out ok and life will be fun again in a week or so.

puglover

HSC
well its a new day.
and suprizingly.. im actually somewhat happy..
not happy but content..
thankful..
^^ all is well and good..
im back on track..
just thought you guys should know..
so dont worry be happy ^^

Last edited:

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
After reading this thread I feel robbed. I want my 15 minutes back. All ^^ you did was make stupid decision after stupid decision and then whinge about how crap your life is and how much you need sympathy.

Suck it up sunshine we all have problems.

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
We all have the right to be upset once in a while.

Seriously. Just...let her deal with it in the way she thinks best and don't burn her for it. She's got enough on her plate as it is.

dodgyfilokid

HSC
The relationship was in tatters the moment he said " I need some space". its extremely hard for a relationship to exist if doubts also existed. I mean a relationship starts because both of you don't have any doubts on being together and putting up with each other. It got worse since you committed grave mistakes on lying to him about you not bein at home and for sleeping with the random bloke you met. You gotta start talking to him and try and fix what's left. If there isnt well sorry to say but thats it...theres a chance you two can be best mates still but its up to both of you to work it out. What happened to me was well my gf then wanted out coz she had personal and family stuff to deal with and didnt want me seein her in a messed up state. I didnt want to let go but in the end we agreed to terminate it. It was a clean, simple break up although now there are moments I feel shit because I got robbed the chance to share with her what I have in terms of personality and goodness. But yeah dont worry things happen..just focus on the bright side and you will be fine

millieforever

HSC
j_a_m_e_s said:
After reading this thread I feel robbed... All ^^ you did was make stupid decision after stupid decision and then whinge about how crap your life is and how much you need sympathy.

Suck it up sunshine we all have problems.
no offence, dude, but he's right. Instead of concentrating on how shit life is, you gotta acknowldge that there's another side to evrything... next time, dont consider yourself 100%-consider both sides and think before you act!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)