Can't stop Dotaing even during trials (1 Viewer)

bao28

HSC
tommykins said:
"but lulz im plaiink teh game ryt naow how duz i stop? n i got mirrionz of copiez on my compz so i knt uninstall it guize, how does i turn off comp?"
yeah it does make alot of sense, the last part right?

u-borat said:
i made a pact to stop dotaing until after trials.

which is in 12 hours.
nice i tried my pact was during the holidays ill start studying, then it expanded
1 week after thbe holidays ill start studying
okay ill start studying 1 month before the trials
2 weeks, lemme work out my study schedule
1 week, fuck my trials is next
and till now my trials are on i still continue to dota lol

Last edited:

bao28

HSC
onlinenooby said:
u play on west or ba?
west, ba is like, rare rare, on special occasions, an organized game maybe

Last edited:

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
OMGGG this is such an awsome thread hahaahaha... Problems with Dota hahahahhaahaahahaha....my whole group fcked up cause of Dota last year thats why most of the boys are in either UWS or TAFE...or repeating like me....u cant change buddy......if ur fckin up uill fck up DONT BOTHER TRYING 2 STOP. just aint gonna work. See how it goes after u Fcked up the year then reassess and think NO dota/limit dota... = God like marks ^^...

i limit my dota since i got no internet...go 2 cafe...anyways last year i wasnt addicted 2 dota i was into MS...i aint gonna spell it out cause its fcked...so if u noe it yeah....I noe...

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
-may-cat- said:
dota stole my boyfriend :(

hahahahaah Sorry 2 say iv heard that b4....seriously Wow....2 stories....(omgg ll he talksa bout is dota i wanna break up with him)which she did but got back 2gether 4 times....and me other made just dota all the times shes like BYE BYE mehhh

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
dodgyv said:
hahahahaah Sorry 2 say iv heard that b4....seriously Wow....2 stories....(omgg ll he talksa bout is dota i wanna break up with him)which she did but got back 2gether 4 times....and me other made just dota all the times shes like BYE BYE mehhh
dota stole 2 of my friends boyfriends as well. Its like heroin. :(

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
-may-cat- said:
dota stole 2 of my friends boyfriends as well. Its like heroin. :(
why the fck would u relate it 2 Heroin? are u like serious u noe people who take that shit....Omg....E is the limit 4 me.
but anyways O.M.G is dota that fckin GG.... seriously wow talk about stories about dota F'ckin up HSC but then Relationship....so many of that is Wow...were ur BFs asian?

Ramboysf5

HSC
lol im lucky, i started dotaing about 5 years ago and stopped beginning of this year :), so got a good 3-4 years out of it and quit just in time for year 12, can't say the same for you though.. it is addictive

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
aussiechick007 said:
ok what is dota?
Some incredibly lame RPG game which makes me want to punch the shit out of the person playing it at an internet cafe but the staff would then intervene.

tommykins said:
Dota is a warcraft III online game in case anyone is wondering.

Uninstall Warcraft or play no EM until you get ripped hard enough that you don't want to play.

lol em mode noobs.

Wooz said:
Bloody hell, i've seen too many people become addicted to that thing!

mick135

HSC
lol im doing the same thing,
i find i can go without withdrawel symptomes if i have one game when i get home from school then study from 5.30-11.
then play 11 til midnight or so then sleep.
so i get a good 4-5 hrs study per night (gotta make time for dinner + olympics)
i suggest you do something much the same,
play ai and use cheats - so you get a quick 15 min game. and get a score 100-0-0
i hope you go well, yet i want a better uai :p
so dont go too well.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
dodgyv said:
why the fck would u relate it 2 Heroin? are u like serious u noe people who take that shit....Omg....E is the limit 4 me.
but anyways O.M.G is dota that fckin GG.... seriously wow talk about stories about dota F'ckin up HSC but then Relationship....so many of that is Wow...were ur BFs asian?
no

Dr.Chau

Banned
HSC
Fucking smash that computer into peices! That's what my aunty did to her computer.

raven2000

HSC
lol i screwd up half-yearlys due to dota. After that i quit :)))
Dont even feel the urge to play again... maybe after HSC..

bao28

HSC
lolol, so thers alot of people with dota problems HAHAHA, glad to hear ur fucking up ur hsc's cuz im heading to the same direction

well, im kinda "getting" a determination to stop after im aiming for like a 30% in my chem exam, maybe less, LOL, however the determination will prolly die out after the exam anyway, ill prolly leave half the questions blank and get a NSA

not like i wanted to, chemistrys fucking tough shit, i learn the shit, i understand the shit, i cant apply it on the fucking questions

ol im doing the same thing,
i find i can go without withdrawel symptomes if i have one game when i get home from school then study from 5.30-11.
then play 11 til midnight or so then sleep.
so i get a good 4-5 hrs study per night (gotta make time for dinner + olympics)
i suggest you do something much the same,
play ai and use cheats - so you get a quick 15 min game. and get a score 100-0-0
i hope you go well, yet i want a better uai :p
so dont go too well.
awesome shit here, ill prolly try and do the same, hopefully i can aim higher IN THE HSC EXAM, however i cant do AI, they are just too stupid, or too hard :S (6.38b shit), i never treated assessment ranks highly, most say its an average between HSC and assessment, but i think its more HSC, so good luck in ur exam lol

DOTA FTL!

"ore tachi wa pok gai la!"

Fucking smash that computer into peices! That's what my aunty did to her computer.
mmm, at the rate things going, my computers gonna be permanent, yeah ill prolly hafta live with my dual core failing the HSC so bad HAHA so breaking it isnt the best choice

lol i screwd up half-yearlys due to dota. After that i quit ))
Dont even feel the urge to play again... maybe after HSC..
if only i fucked up my half yearlies too, lol, other then chem i fucking raped my half yearlies, yes im still fucking up in chem, and my urge to stop playing is at the point of almost never

Last edited:

ctrlaltv

HSC
bao28 said:
i can't stop dota-ing, is there anyway to stop me from dotaing? seriously i spend the whole day dotaing. Suppose im determined to to start studying after I play 1 game, all thats needed is "again?" "okay", its a cycle

is there any1 else wit a dotaing problem? lol haha

DOTA AUS APEM!@!

edit: lol im going to dota now, i tried resisting but i read the thread on study guides for the HSC
"If you can't concentrate, then forcing yourself generally WON'T work. What you need to do is either convince yourself to study or more likely, change your environment. e.g.: noise, seating, light light, room smell (fresh air does wonders)."
lol! dota does wonders too <-- is what i hope to think :D

I used to be like you, playing games 24/7. You need to control it, otherwise seriously, you will fail the HSC and miss out on your dream career/job. Why play games now when you can do it after the HSC? You can play 24/7 for the next 3 months after your HSC is over, and get into uni right after that. Or, you can play now and fail the HSC. I learnt that the hard way, I should be 1st in most of my subjects but I was too busy playing games at the start of year 12, and as a result got poor internal marks at the start of year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)