Capital Punishment (1 Viewer)

What is your view of capital punishment?

• For

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Against

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • Undecided/Neutral

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

AgentGreeny

HSC
What would be wrong with just having it as an option for sentencing in cases of murder?

I fail to see the logic in this. Give them 1 or 2 more appeals as well maybe, but I doubt that it would cost much more than any other appeal or any other trial with any other sentence. The fact it's the death penalty doesn't mean the cost is $600 000. The death penalty itself costs nothing. It's the appeal system that costs money and it's there for any other sentence imposed as well.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
execution should be outsourced
competitive bidding will bring down appeal costs
free market solutions

also agentgreeny stop it bro

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
What would be wrong with just having it as an option for sentencing in cases of murder?

I fail to see the logic in this. Give them 1 or 2 more appeals as well maybe, but I doubt that it would cost much more than any other appeal or any other trial with any other sentence. The fact it's the death penalty doesn't mean the cost is $600 000. The death penalty itself costs nothing. It's the appeal system that costs money and it's there for any other sentence imposed as well.

bro you don't trust the government to print money but you do trust them to execute people lwol

fuck good job

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
there is no fucking point to the death penalty you spastic cunt even if it was cheaper and easier

- it is not a deterrent to murder
- if you are advocating and eye for an eye we better start providing rape as a punishment etc (also you are a dumb cunt)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)