Votes: 46 62.2%

• Total voters

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
It began when they come took me from my home
And put me in Dead Row,
Of which I am nearly wholly innocent, you know.
And I'll say it again

I..am..not..afraid..to..die.

I began to warm and chill
To objects and their fields,
A ragged cup, a twisted mop
The face of Jesus in my soup
Those sinister dinner meals
The meal trolley's wicked wheels
A hooked bone rising from my food
All things either good or ungood.

And the mercy seat is waiting
And I think my head is burning
And in a way I'm yearning
To be done with all this measuring of truth.
An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth
And anyway I told the truth
And I'm not afraid to die.

Interpret signs and catalogue
A blackened tooth, a scarlet fog.
The walls are bad. Black. Bottom kind.
They are sick breath at my hind
They are sick breath gathering at my hind

I hear stories from the chamber
How Christ was born into a manger
And like some ragged stranger
Died upon the cross
And might I say it seems so fitting in its way
He was a carpenter by trade
Or at least that's what I'm told

Like my good hand I
tatooed E.V.I.L. across it's brother's fist
That filthy five! They did nothing to challenge or resist.

In Heaven His throne is made of gold
The ark of his Testament is stowed
A throne from which I'm told
All history does unfold.
Down here it's made of wood and wire
And my body is on fire
And God is never far away.

Into the mercy seat I climb
My head is shaved, my head is wired
And like a moth that tries
To enter the bright eye
I go shuffling out of life
Just to hide in death awhile
And anyway I never lied.

My kill-hand is called E.V.I.L.
Wears a wedding band that's G.O.O.D.
`Tis a long-suffering shackle
Collaring all that rebel blood.

And the mercy seat is burning
And I think my head is glowing
And in a way I'm hoping
To be done with all this weighing up of truth.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth
And I've got nothing left to lose

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth
And anyway there was no proof
Nor a motive why.

And the mercy seat is awaiting
to be done with all this measuring of truth
A life for a life and a truth for a truth
And anyway there was no proof
And I'm not afraid to die

And I think my head is smoking
And in a way I'm hoping
To be done with all this looks of disbelief.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth

An eye for an eye
A tooth for a tooth

And the mercy seat is smoking
And I think my head is melting
And in a way I'm helping
To be done with all this twisted of the truth.
A lie for a lie
And a truth for a truth
And I've got nothing left to lose

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i dont think that death penalty is a good idea because a) they could get it wrong and b) that whole killing people for killing people idea.

but at the same time, having people locked in prison doesnt mean what it used to. instead of the australian taxpayers' money going to making sure prisoners are happy and healthy in their new, state of the art gym, lock them in a dungeon and let them rot like they did back in the old days.

they dont deserve the treatment they receive, but they may not deserve death either. killing someone as punishment is a big risk to take..

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by George W. Bush
Why, it's almost like you are unable to distinguish between the Internet and reality, or are even capable of expressing your point in a coherant manner. George Bush killed more texans than were killed in any other state? Do you consider the meaning of what you are typing?
:rolleyes:
Why, its almost like you are a complete arse.

ok if you didnt get what i was saying. When he was Governor of Texas, George W. Bush had more prisoners executed than were executed in any other American state.

if you didnt get that in the first place u are a douche. internet and reality? wtf?

Iunny

I don't believe in capital punishment. Its cheap labour, use it! And yes, it may not be humane, but what they did wasn't humane and they deserve it. At least, we're giving them another chance at simply, living and hopefully living with the knowledge of their crimes.

And I'm sure the government can cut back on spending, many good people in Australia is starving.

Originally posted by Nick
Why, its almost like you are a complete arse.

ok if you didnt get what i was saying. When he was Governor of Texas, George W. Bush had more prisoners executed than were executed in any other American state.

if you didnt get that in the first place u are a douche. internet and reality? wtf?
Oh, he called me an arse:(. Go read what you wrote and tell me tell me that it made sense. I vaguely understood your meaning, but only because it's some jingoism you've picked up from popular culture. If you were introducing some sort of new idea (god forbid), no-one would have had any idea what you were talking about.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
sorry you are right, it is a jingoism (even though jingoism basically means patriotism) that i picked up from "popular culture"

how careless of me to confuse it with a known statistic.

10 points for trying to cover up ur idiocy with the incorrect use of "big words"

u arse

sorry you are right, it is a jingoism (even though jingoism basically means patriotism) that i picked up from "popular culture"

how careless of me to confuse it with a known statistic.

10 points for trying to cover up ur idiocy with the incorrect use of "big words"

u arse
I'm sorry, I assumed on a senior school forum you could be expected to have at least a Year 10 reading level. It looks like I was mistaken, so I'll try to type in words with four letters or less:

(dis is were u can read yo)
What you post up dere did not make cent to dude with eng lish spek. Eye kno u did not get dat stat from a stat site - u were told by teh TV or othr mdia. LOL AM I RITE?

U also need to talk to ur dad or mum bout use of word 'arse' it mean dat ting dat i poop er out of if u call a dude a arse it dont make cent.

(stop read now yeh)

If I have misjudged your reading capabilities, perhaps you can tell me just what idiocy of mine I was trying to cover up? That I thought that "when he was governor george w bush executed more texans than were killed in any other state" didn't make any sense at all? This would be a lot easier for you if you just admitted that you phrased it very poorly and moved on, because it is clear you are unable to argue on any sort of coherant level because:
a) you complain about my use of 'big words', when everyone else can understand exactly what I'm saying (although I confess that you don't really seem to understand the meaning of them) and
b) rather than respond what I was actually saying, you decided to call me an arse, in the belief that for some reason if you called an arse, it would somehow be clear to me that "when he was governor george w bush executed more texans than were killed in any other state" was an example of a man who was so far advanced in communicating with the English language that it went way over my head.

It'd be a lot easier for everyone if you just stopped posting now.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
if u couldnt see the irony in someone called George W Bush considering life imprisonment as sufficient penalty ( rather than death), then fine.

i did phrase it poorly, thanks for pointing that out.
ill point out that you used jingoism incorrectly in your last post, and you spelt "coherant" wrong. Also, you sounded stupid when you suggested that i should have used " a stat site" rather than "the Tv or other media" to find that statistic (actually it was in a book) I dunno, maybe you are accustomed to researching and documenting current affairs yourself, instead of letting the media do its job.

more to the point, when i read stuff about murderers and rapists etc who have committed terrible crimes against other humans, i do think they deserve to be killed. But it is true that that system leaves little margin for mistakes, and it is too tragic to think of innocent people being wrongly sentenced to death.

if it could ever be guaranteed that the guilty were in fact guilty, then id probably be in favour of the death penalty.

Iunny

getting a li-tt-le nit-picky up there aren't we?

Nick: MURDERER! lol

Well, since you cannot guarantee that the guilty were in fact guilty then there relaly shouldn't be any capital punishment

enslave them!

if u couldnt see the irony in someone called George W Bush considering life imprisonment as sufficient penalty ( rather than death), then fine.
Now you're just putting words in my mouth. When did I ever say that you didn't understand what irony is.

i did phrase it poorly, thanks for pointing that out.
That's all I was trying to say.

ill point out that you used jingoism incorrectly in your last post, and you spelt "coherant" wrong.
I did indeed spell coherent wrong, and jingoism doesn't always have to refer to patriotism.

Also, you sounded stupid when you suggested that i should have used " a stat site" rather than "the Tv or other media" to find that statistic (actually it was in a book) I dunno, maybe you are accustomed to researching and documenting current affairs yourself, instead of letting the media do its job.
As you obviously haven't realised, that was the entire point. It was meant to sound stupid.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i dont agree with it... the MAIN reason being for innocent people that are convicted.
any one seen the movie.. 'the hurricane?'

Alexander

Gold Member
I agree with George W... Nick, you made a boo-boo, accept it with dignity man!...Alas with Nick liberated, we find ourselves responsible for his emotional rebuilding, while harvesting his oil and looking for evidence of a comeback capability. Perhaps the forum will doubt he ever had the capacity for a come-back and G.W. will be voted out of the forum.

Personally, I like monty python's solution: capital punishment, but in any form you desire...eg. being chased to death by a large group of lethally trained nude women...everyone's happy this way. But i guess that brings us back to the whole same-sex marriage issue.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Alexander
I agree with George W... Nick, you made a boo-boo, accept it with dignity man!...Alas with Nick liberated, we find ourselves responsible for his emotional rebuilding, while harvesting his oil and looking for evidence of a comeback capability. Perhaps the forum will doubt he ever had the capacity for a come-back and G.W. will be voted out of the forum.

Personally, I like monty python's solution: capital punishment, but in any form you desire...eg. being chased to death by a large group of lethally trained nude women...everyone's happy this way. But i guess that brings us back to the whole same-sex marriage issue.

can i say something here....
i think u should write poetry!!!!
u know how u read a poem n its totally crazy and doesnt make any sense at all.. but your english teacher always makes it make sense even when it doesnt?
thats how u speak!!!
no offence or anything.. but half the time .. your writting is like a puzzle

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
two wrongs dont make a right... by killing them you are giving them the easy way out..
let the fuckwits suffer i say!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
two wrongs dont make a right... by killing them you are giving them the easy way out..
let the fuckwits suffer i say!
yeah that pretty much sums up my post on pg1, lol :D

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
ahaha sorry didnt read any of the other replies... might go do that now

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by bluesky100
I understand the debate over the different theories (i.e., "Why do we kill people, who have killed people, to show that killing is wrong?") and approaches, but I'll tell you THIS - let it be YOUR mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, etc. who is tortured, murdered, maimed, violated, abused, etc., and everything goes from the realm of theory/debate to reality in about two seconds.

If you or one of your loved ones were the victim, you could care less about the possibilities of the criminal's rehabilitation. You'd want justice. And you'd deserve it.
ok but then think about the families of the person who committed the crime- or sometimes they may be innocent even... just cause your son, daughter, mother, father etc murdered someone doesnt necessarily mean that you will love them less... these people too would be losing a loved one- same shit! What gives us the right to stop their life just because they stopped someone elses- its fucken hypocritical

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bluesky100
Do I support the capital punishment? Absolutely!

I don't think it's a matter of whether they can change or ever "feel" sorry for what they did - it's a matter of punishment for a crime. Whether they EVER feel any remorse has nothing to do with the fact that they ALREADY committed the crime. Our laws say that if you commit certain acts, you will be punished, regardless of whether you're ever sorry or not. What they do and feel after the fact has nothing to do with it.

I understand the debate over the different theories (i.e., "Why do we kill people, who have killed people, to show that killing is wrong?") and approaches, but I'll tell you THIS - let it be YOUR mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, etc. who is tortured, murdered, maimed, violated, abused, etc., and everything goes from the realm of theory/debate to reality in about two seconds.

If you or one of your loved ones were the victim, you could care less about the possibilities of the criminal's rehabilitation. You'd want justice. And you'd deserve it.

Do people who commit crimes worthy of the death penalty even DESERVE a chance to change or rehabilitate? Why? What have they done to deserve it? IMO, if you take someone else's life, or do something equally as horrible, you give up your rights to MANY things. You even give up your right to live.

Sometimes people get off easy by being executed - they don't suffer like the people they've tortured and the families they have robbed of their loved ones.
well said

rumour

HSC
we should have it back in NSW!
but first they should get a chance to redeem themselves, then its a choice between life in goal or death!

the legal system is much stricter now,ie less chance of convicting an innocent person, 12 ordinary people must all find you guilty!
then you can always appeal, like rite now the gang rapist is appealing to have his sentence shortened, do you think he is innocent?? i dont! he raped a girl, got sentenced, now wants a short sentence! another trial when it was proved that he did it!!

EDIT: sorry:D had 2 get off last time, did not finish my point!, the above example is how lenient our legal system is!

we believe in rehabilitation, but what if they are still the same & have not changed due to their time in jail, would u went that person to then live in your neighbourhood?

so they should have a second chance!
a second chance is more then there victims got!
then kill 'em
:chainsaw:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)