Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
redslert said:
SipSip i can't believe you actually think you are a good driver.
reading all the stuff you have written on here, each message gives me a worst off imagine

my honking, getting closer and then high beaming people you are making them more nervious and creating more trouble
it's also illegal to use high beams within 200metres of traffic day or night
Never really said i was a good driver...i just have methods to solve the problems that many people have had with drivers who go too slow and have little idea what they're doing on the road...sorry if that sounds bad but i admit too i could be aggressive at times but still...there was once when i needed to get to somewhere because of an emergency and there was a very very slow driver on the road...what else can i do...trust me, i don't use highbeam and tailgate unless it's a very extreme case...most of the time i'm willing to follow..

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
im suspicious of you sip Sip... i dont think id want you driving behind me on the M2 to the city :S.

Anyways.. whats a 94' Subaru Wrx selling for these days?
I had a mate who's dad was involved in the racing scene and could get used rally cars (practically the bare essentials) for $ 8000.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I dunno about the 94 wrx...but I know that an STi coupe version sells for around 35k...nice ride too...but a little bumpy...

traveling above 80...i don't stay close....it's just stupid if the person in front decides to brake....

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
94 wrx ... no idea, but why would you want one? :D
the 98 model and below are dodgy anyway - low security. :p

rally cars are cheaper because they've been thrashed and they're unregisterable :D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
if you tailgate me i'll tap my brakes... especially on a motorway and if i'm in the left lane. driving that close is stupid - besides, what if the guy in front of me locks up, and i'm forced to brake in an emergency?

i agree there are people on the road who drive in the right lane under the speed limit -_- but it's not wise to put yourself or them at risk just because they don't realise.

sto67

the car i plan to buy is a s15 silvia hopefully imported from japan

performance:
stick in a exhaust (import wreckers), new air filter, bucket seats, intercooler, blow-off valve, add second turbo (2nd hand - final add-on), turbo timer and new ECU if bought in australia.

expected cost:
car - $26k (add depreciation for another 2 yrs)
parts - $5-10k
labour - either i will learn to do it myself, or i will find a friend to help me out here
no aesthetic add-ons, they come after i get out of debt ^^"

its either a s15 silvia or a lotus elise type 72
i know which one i can afford lol

RIZAL

HSC
Donshe said:
You say 2nd turbo like you can just throw another one under there and its all sweet.

Get a clue.
maybe he meant that he is swapping the stock turbo for a second hand high performance turbo (e.g. HKS GTR-S).

but yeah if he meant add a second turbo as in convert it to twin turbo then yeah that would be pretty pointless/expensive/stupid.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Donshe said:
You say 2nd turbo like you can just throw another one under there and its all sweet.

Get a clue.
don't read into that post too much
i can say i'm going to be buying a ferrari tomorrow...yeh it is a believable as that post

RIZAL

HSC
Donshe said:
Possibly so.

As for a twin turbo setup, a friend of mine has just finished an RB26DETT conversion into her S14A. Beast part is, it looks stock outside aside from gold 18" Racing Hart rims.

Currently being dyno tuned and having a remapped ECU, but its going to be awesome.

For an S15, the T28 is quite a suitable turbo for the basic mods mentioned above.
I heard out on the grapevine that a chick was putting an RB26 into an S14A.... she is getting it done at Unique Auto Sports isn't she?? or was it revrite performance?

an RB26 S14 would be sooooo killer.

yeah i agree....the t28 is good for around 210 rwkw.

lengstar

HSC
i lined up with a nissan SSS, pulsar is it?, anyways it beat my V6 2002 CSi Camry. i felt disappointed. i couldn't contniue it for long cause i had to go into his lane. it was good for a bit but then he slowly crept forward. are they usually that fast?

lengstar

HSC
yeah probably, i guess i didn't floor it, i was too worried about changing into his lane and i didn't want to over used my engine. i prefer to acelerate slowly and maintain high speed later on. i feel uncomfortable acelerating quickly.

RIZAL

HSC
lengstar said:
yeah probably, i guess i didn't floor it, i was too worried about changing into his lane and i didn't want to over used my engine. i prefer to acelerate slowly and maintain high speed later on. i feel uncomfortable acelerating quickly.
"i didn't want to over used my engine"
"i prefer to acelerate slowly and maintain high speed later on"

SOFT!

get out of this thread LOL....

SipSip

HSC
N/A
SLR is pretty darn nice...

But i like the pagani zonda more for some reason....

Btw, does anyone thing that the new ferrari looks a little more tightarse than the old better looking ones...

RIZAL

HSC
the new ferrari 430 looks absolutely stunning IMO.

what do u mean by tight arse? it definitely looks a lot more racer with the massive front shoulder air intakes and carbon underbody difusers. I love it...it's basically a 360 with Enzo bits stuck on it.

shiny

The Shiny One
HSC
N/A
SipSip said:
SLR is pretty darn nice...

But i like the pagani zonda more for some reason....

Btw, does anyone thing that the new ferrari looks a little more tightarse than the old better looking ones...
the zonda's exhaust looks like a minigun :uhhuh:

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I meant the seglitti or something....the one with rounded lights...i hate it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)