• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
go the Alfa 8C competizione concept...pity that last word is there...damned concept, that car's sex on wheels....ok, not sex on wheels, but bloody sexy all the same....

pity im not rich n its not in production :( :mad:

RIZAL

HSC
SipSip said:
I meant the seglitti or something....the one with rounded lights...i hate it...
oh the 612 Scaglietti.....yeah I agree, it looks bloody softcore. But I think that's what Ferrari is aiming for with that model....it's meant to be a competitor to 2 door bentley's and aston martin's i think.

but yeah a ferrari shouldn't look like that.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mm, but the aston is damned sexy, ferrari got no chance, callum or whoeva designs the martins is a good fella, with an eye for whats nice n wots not

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Isaaq said:
oh the 612 Scaglietti.....yeah I agree, it looks bloody softcore. But I think that's what Ferrari is aiming for with that model....it's meant to be a competitor to 2 door bentley's and aston martin's i think.

but yeah a ferrari shouldn't look like that.
If they are aimed at competing against Bentley GT and the aston, it's go no chance...i don't care about the performance...just the looks of the Bentley and the aston is enough to leave the ferrari in the dust...612 is a big failure in my opinion....
The Bentley is an extremely nice car....it's huge inside as well...damn man! talk about luxury....wouldn't want one though...fuel consumption is scary

supercharged

HSC
N/A
The ultimate car imo is definately the mercedes AMG SL65.....That massive 1000nm of torque will smoke any other car in any gear any day

pb_X

HSC
any of the s/c or turbo AMG's are amazing. I had the privilege of a ride around the block in an S55 during work experience. It feels like god himself is shoving you in the stomach.
Realistically though, not much can top a Nissan Silvia as an afforadable sports car.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
After watching a copious amount of Initial D I wouldn't mind having an AE86 with the words 'Fujiwara Tofu Shop' painted in japanese on the side :D

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Datsun 180B or Moller Skycar, cant choose

Actually i would like to have a Maybach, Corvette Stingray, Executive 40ft Motorhome, ROLLS-ROYCE PHANTOM, FERRARI 550 BARCHETTA, LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO.

Maybach
RR
Ferrari
Lambo
Moller Skycar

Last edited:

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
After watching a copious amount of Initial D I wouldn't mind having an AE86 with the words 'Fujiwara Tofu Shop' painted in japanese on the side :D
That cartoon has ruined the name of sprinters, now every 1 just wants a tryhard panda trueno! >: (

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)