Car Parking - contains ranting (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I must appalud this parking effort today - Shot on the top deck car park outside W6A. jeeeeeze - that is reaaaaly bad!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hahaha. what time was this taken? I don't remember the car park being too busy today (though I guess I was only there at 10-10:30 and 6-6:30).

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
according to EXIF, 3:05:50PM

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
lcf said:
I must appalud this parking effort today - Shot on the top deck car park outside W6A. jeeeeeze - that is reaaaaly bad!
Obviously they didn't feel like climbing across the passenger seat to get out.

I've seen worse... much, much worse. I've seen the kind of stuff that makes you wanna start a charity for people who can't reverse park.

HSC
N/A
This sounds a bit bad because I'm asian myself, but damn. I bet that driver was asian.

(as in, the stereotypical asian driver that isn't considerate of anyone else on the road, rushes into parking lots even when other people have clearly indicated that it was their ages ago and are already backing into it, bolts into roundabouts and almost causes a collision, etc etc... sometimes I really wonder how the hell some people get their licenses. I reckon anyone who got their original license in an asian country should be forced to re-sit the Australian test from the ground up.)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Been shocking this year, need more first years catching buses or something, rather than showing off daddies precious RX-8 or new Lexus.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
lcf said:

lol, i saw the exact same car park in the exact same spot in the exact same way today :p

HSC
N/A
If you see it, put a note under the windscreen. Something like"Hello! Just wanted to tell you that you're a fucking bad driver! Have a good day! :D" will do.

Where are those security guards when you need them... I hope this driver gets hit with hefty fines.

CieL

HSC
Took me 30mins to find parking today =[

After wandering around in the undercover areas... I just gave up...

Went into the far W, near X outside parking lot.... and thanks to some Lancer (who tried to reverse back towards a car he went past, I realised there was someone getting out in the direction I was heading... then the Lancer gave up n let me have the spot)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
what shits me
are those people who park their cars on those painted white areas where ur not supposed to park
making it imfuckingpossible to reverse your car out of your parking spot
everytime i see it i feel like taking a key out and venting my anger

not sure if you can picture what im talking about but its omgannoying

HSC
N/A
Back in the day when I used to rock up around noon, I saw security guards giving those cars tickets every single day. *sighs dreamily*

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Yesterday some stupid driver decided to park in the middle of the road instead of in an actual car park so when I went back to reverse my car to get out, I couldn’t because they were right behind my car! So I had to do this three-point type of thing to get out while I was peeping my horn at them to move. Bty, this was a 6pm when the car park had heaps of parking spaces, so I have no idea why they decided to park in the middle of the road! I was so pissed off!

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
methinks its time to puncture some tyres, though it might prove to be very counterproductive

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
if i was closer to W6A before I end today, I wouldv'e gone back to see if that 4WD was there and taken a video - but it's wet and i'm tired *whinge* hehehe

I agree about the Lexus thing:

bomb
bomb
1987 carolla
BMW X5 luxury 4WD, with green p-plate
bomb
bomb

lol - learners/p plates have on place on a merc or a beamer!!!

Peartie

HSC
On Monday I found a spot no troubles - it was getting out that was fu*ked up - it took 20 minutes just to get to the lights @ Herring Road from the C1 I think it was!

CieL

HSC
marchetta said:
Bty, this was a 6pm when the car park had heaps of parking spaces, so I have no idea why they decided to park in the middle of the road!
Maybe they broke down...?

lcf said:
lol - learners/p plates have on place on a merc or a beamer!!!
I'm surprised how many rich cunts go to MQ... I see ALOT of beemers (3 and X series galore)...
Had a red SLK convertible parked next to me a few times..
Seen a crappy chick driver in a Z3

Oh meh I cbf'd naming anymore... just rich cunts...

*hopeful*

HSC
hey! i drive a beemer but i aint like all those (majority asian) expensive car drivers that cant drive for shit :p

and i park perfect too

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
hey! i drive a beemer but i aint like all those (majority asian) expensive car drivers that cant drive for shit :p

and i park perfect too
Dont lie you were the one behind Ciel! :p

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

boinkBOINK said:
what shits me
are those people who park their cars on those painted white areas where ur not supposed to park
making it imfuckingpossible to reverse your car out of your parking spot
everytime i see it i feel like taking a key out and venting my anger

not sure if you can picture what im talking about but its omgannoying
Try putting 'I've put a bomb on your punk-ass car. Start it at your own peril' on the windscreen. Then camp outside their car and keep removing all the parking fines that they get, while their car's there for weeks. By the end, you will be as bitter and twisted as me. But at least they'll have thousands of dollars in fines...

And does that not make you the better person? The answer is no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)