Car under $7500? (1 Viewer)

N

NeoSanity

hilux,rodeo, navara.

either of those :).

I would love one of the new navara ST-X or a 2008 rodeo !! but they are totally out of your price range..

get a 5yr old rodeo for that price tho :). still looks sick and got plenty of power with the V6 engine..

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I suggested to a mate an SS commodore would be good for towing large boats, and he replied that if the boat was big enough to need a powerful V8, it would after a few years fuck up the chassis or diff or the suspension or something (can't remember the detail) on your standard Aussie car. Not built for that thing.

If you can't tow it with your standard 4 cyl jap ute, big 4wd was the only option in his opinion.

But idk.

bluesoleli

HSC
Uni Grad
I went out to car dealers looking for cars today. I had a look at both the VT Commodore and AU Falcon. The AU Falcon is slightly cheaper and I think it has a stronger engine as well?

So, my question is how reliable are Ford Falcons? I see that Taxis use them so I suppose they would have to be good, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Before I got the Corolla I was driving a Holden Commodore VN and that car was okay, but it rattled a lot at higher speeds and the boot leaked. It also had to be constantly serviced which was a pain, but this was a 18 year old car so I suppose it would be ok for its age. Now that I think about it, I should have kept it to tow the boat. But on the plus side, the '03 Corolla gets me around the town and fits into many places the Commodore didn't.... say a really tight parking spot.

Thanks.

boris

Banned
HSC
lol an 03 corolla isnt really all that smaller than a commodore to start with.

why oh why do people/p platers consider commodores and falcons, fuck they are shithouse vehicles.

N

NeoSanity

they are crap but they can look good when done up.. i just looove the new SV6. but yeah.. they are wog mobiles and lots of P platers try to act like fully sik racecar drivers in em..

i would go for a honda integra if you want a sports car or a nice 4x4 work ute..

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
they are crap but they can look good when done up.. i just looove the new SV6. but yeah.. they are wog mobiles and lots of P platers try to act like fully sik racecar drivers in em..

i would go for a honda integra if you want a sports car or a nice 4x4 work ute..
integras arnt sports cars, they are wog mobiles and lots of P platers try to act like fully sik racecar drivers in em..

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
nah.. the wogs go for holdens or BMW's...

its more japanese people in integras. and aussies too. they are only 4 bangers as well.. so you can hardly act like a racecar driver lol.
youve gotta be kidding me......

most lebos actually drive
wrxs
skylines
shitboxs with rims that are worth more than the car

but genearlly lebos drive all cars

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
nah.. the wogs go for holdens or BMW's...

its more japanese people in integras. and aussies too. they are only 4 bangers as well.. so you can hardly act like a racecar driver lol.
Wogs don't go for Holden.

toadcat

HSC
I suggested to a mate an SS commodore would be good for towing large boats, and he replied that if the boat was big enough to need a powerful V8, it would after a few years fuck up the chassis or diff or the suspension or something (can't remember the detail) on your standard Aussie car. Not built for that thing.

If you can't tow it with your standard 4 cyl jap ute, big 4wd was the only option in his opinion.

But idk.
This man speaks the truth..
Sedans just aren't meant to tow large loads. If you need a v8 to really tow it, its going to be so large it will put gigantic amounts of strain on not just the engine. The chassis will be fucked after a while. Large 4wds like Patrols, Rodeos, Navara etc are built for this kind of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)