Carnivêle (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Twelve one-hour episodes, but they seem to air it here two parts at a time. Apparently overseas they're being aired seperately or something :)
Oh, I see. So what episode are they up to in Australia, or have they finished the first season:)?

HSC
Merethrond said:
Oh, I see. So what episode are they up to in Australia, or have they finished the first season:)?
If I've got it right, it should be 11 and 12 (the final two episodes of the first season) this week. That said, I could be mistaken. I've only seen it one week, and made a point of not watching it after because I'd like to watch them all in order so I can actually follow it correctly :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
If I've got it right, it should be 11 and 12 (the final two episodes of the first season) this week. That said, I could be mistaken. I've only seen it one week, and made a point of not watching it after because I'd like to watch them all in order so I can actually follow it correctly :)
Yeah, I do the same thing when I find a television show or movie that I like. I am surprised that a show like this is shown on ABC. If it was shown on one of the commercial television stations I would have heard about it:(.

tabularasa

HSC
i find it better that it is screened in two hour parts as the second of the two episodes has a cliffhangerish ending so i am always intrigiued.

DV8

HSC
Did anyone else think the final show was utterly stupid, or was it just me? It didn't seem to answer anything?!

Michiru

HSC
i'ts either i'm stoopid or the ending was stoopid (i hope its the latter :p) but i didn't really get wat happened either. nothing really seems to tie up.

But i'm hoping the people at ABC finds some missing episodes at the back of the cupboard becuase from what i worked out, in the US its 1hr an episode with 12 episodes in all right? so in total, that's 720 min. but here, its six 1.5 hrs episodes. thats only 600 min. so we're missing 120 minutes >.<

HSC
Michiru said:
i'ts either i'm stoopid or the ending was stoopid (i hope its the latter :p) but i didn't really get wat happened either. nothing really seems to tie up.

But i'm hoping the people at ABC finds some missing episodes at the back of the cupboard becuase from what i worked out, in the US its 1hr an episode with 12 episodes in all right? so in total, that's 720 min. but here, its six 1.5 hrs episodes. thats only 600 min. so we're missing 120 minutes >.<
Maybe the difference is due to ad breaks when it airs in the US, making it take longer? Very few shows actually run for the full allocated period, at least in my experience. When it was on here they aired two episodes at once, so it's still the same number of episodes even though it didn't seem like it, and I think it's unlikely that they'd have cut parts of the episodes out. :)

Also, as some of the others have said, it'd be pointless if the ending tied everything up, because then you'd have no reason to watch the second season, and there wouldn't be any point in making it either. :)

tabularasa

HSC
Yeah most shows when they are on dvd which is how the ABC play it go for approz 48 mins.

The ending sorta made more questions than what were answered but hey thats what seconds seasons are for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)