CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I wish there was a combination of GT6, Forza and NFS. Imagine NFS mods (widebody etc) with the graphics and detail of GT6/Forza.
Omg,

the NFS which I have been waiting for ..

after -10 years they finaly realese something that I like :D.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
if forza horizon 2 would be released on pc, everyone would be happy
I'd take the Gran Turismo series on PC. Pair that with a wheel/shifter and it'll make genuinely good performance driving practice.

astroman

HSC
imo you need lots more equipment to get the best experiences, e.g. racing chair, adjustable table, gear shift.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
wheel experience is not as good as many people make it out to be.
I've got a wheel for Forza 4 and it's not too bad. Mostly teaches you how to approach a line and where you braking zone is.

astroman

HSC
my car a makes squeaking sound on startup, and when revved high, check engine light goes on occasionally, i think serpentine belt, right?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Might not be related.

Does the squeaking sound still occur if you turn air con completely off?

astroman

HSC
Might not be related.

Does the squeaking sound still occur if you turn air con completely off?
yes, only when on cold starts though, after the car has been driven and turned on/off throughout the day it stops, but it still happens in high rpms

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Could be v-belts, timing case, drivetrain, suspension, etc. It usually is not something that is not directly related to the heart of the engine (so wouldn't be a cam, crank, etc).

To rule out anything mechanical relating to drivetrain and suspension, does it make the noise while in high rpm in neutral?

Also, is it a pinging noise that is periodic? You could have a loose/tight/worn belt.

astroman

HSC
Could be v-belts, timing case, drivetrain, suspension, etc. It usually is not something that is not directly related to the heart of the engine (so wouldn't be a cam, crank, etc).

To rule out anything mechanical relating to drivetrain and suspension, does it make the noise while in high rpm in neutral?

Also, is it a pinging noise that is periodic? You could have a loose/tight/worn belt.
haven't tested with neutral revving, but i'm pretty sure it's got nothing to do with suspension and drivetrain. Some belt is not tight, i'm going to a mechanic on the weekend too.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
By the sounds of how you described it, shouldn't be steering related either.

astroman

HSC
engine oil was drained with new put in, it sounds better but there is still a slight squeak on start up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)