CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
It's actually in Liverpool, I read that they are usually for advertising, no tax money was spent on this car, it's provided by Jag for advertising.
They have a Lotus Exige and a C63 atm for the same purpose as well

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
I bet the liverpool police have this poster on their walls.

and every time when they wake up, they do a hard look at the poster and sliently whisper to themselves..

''goals''

astroman

HSC
Police car was in traffic and I passed by in opposite direction, it immediately turned around with flashing lights and my butthole clenched with fear. But it then turned into a street and I was good lol.

astroman

HSC
Also don't get why highway patrol don't have supersports like gsxr's and R1's, can beat and catch anything in mere seconds and cost a fraction of the price of commodores and falcons.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Police car was in traffic and I passed by in opposite direction, it immediately turned around with flashing lights and my butthole clenched with fear. But it then turned into a street and I was good lol.
Was there a car behind you at that time, or maybe it got a call and the incident was near about??

astroman

HSC
Was there a car behind you at that time, or maybe it got a call and the incident was near about??
I was the last in the row of cars and then it turned and went into a street, it must be a call near by.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)