CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
Would you buy an M3 or Model S

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
MCM Honda s2000 appeared on Carsales for 30k, it was removed with the person wanting a 10k profit.
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Honda-S2000-1999/SSE-AD-3521495/
Buy a car built by MCM, make a profit because of all the MCM gangers... got it... The car scene these days, it's either: full of mouth breathers that hop on to any trend just because they got money, people out to make a cheap buck from these mouth breathers and just plain arrogant people...

That was probably their worst build out of the whole franchise... I wouldn't drive that if you paid me... Excuse me while I go and contemplate buying a motorbike to get away from this scene...

Last edited:

astroman

HSC
Buy a car built by MCM, make a profit because of all the MCM gangers... got it... The car scene these days, it's either: full of mouth breathers that hop on to any trend just because they got money, people out to make a cheap buck from these mouth breathers and just plain arrogant people...

That was probably their worst build out of the whole franchise... I wouldn't drive that if you paid me... Excuse me while I go and contemplate buying a motorbike to get away from this scene...
you would drive it, under the body kit and vinyl it's an s2000 lol, and what bike do u wanna get??

astroman

HSC
Stolen from reddit lol. I don't get why the Veyron get's hated so much, it's an engineering marvel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)