Case study dilemma (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
I’ve revised almost all the topics, except the case studies. Hence, to revise the case study, I’ve concluded it will take up a lot of my time and I may end up forgetting it all at the end, like I did before. Also, I still don’t know all the financial formals and want to spend the next 2 days pounding them into my mind and also concepts which i may have forgotten/or am unfamiliar with. Hence:
Should I:
A. Learn the case studies.
B. Make up the case studies with the knowledge I retain from other case studies. I know the syllabus well and have been successful in the past.

Which option are you people taking?

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
I'm learning a little of a case study tomorrow (the day before the exam! Eek!) and I'm going to make one up in there. I did it for my trial, and pulled it off successfully. It's much easier to mold to a question and you don't have to worry about remembering stupid financial ratios. :) Plus, I can't find half the information for my case study (and I've looked EVERYWHERE - my notes; this sites' resource sections; the business' website; etc.) :)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
how do u make up the financial ratios crap? :S
and the actual capital expenditure? T_T
im so lost!!!!

need to re vise whole business 2morrow as well and physics for fri. double crap for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)