casual sex or not? (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
aurelia jejune said:
The thing is, the concept of casual sex in itself doesn't bother me at all - it's just that this guy is obviously a huge asshole who wants to take advantage of her.
i love how the girl is always cast as the unwilling manipulated piece of meat (well only the dumb ones)

im not saying this is always the case but last time i checked some girls decide to have sex...and some of them like it! its a mutual decision

personally it sounds like a fucking myth to me cause we all know you like standing in kitchens

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i love how the girl is always cast as the unwilling manipulated piece of meat (well only the dumb ones)

im not saying this is always the case but last time i checked some girls decide to have sex...and some of them like it! its a mutual decision

personally it sounds like a fucking myth to me cause we all know you like standing in kitchens
Have you read her post, or are you just fucking stupid?

She's so unsure about whether or not she wants to have sex that she's written an open appeal to the fucking Australian student community!

Girls have sex drives, same as men do, and the equal right in my eyes to exercise them however the fuck they want, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Sex that's mutually agreed to and enjoyed is wonderful, and I wouldn't have any objection - but how mutual is it that this asshole is so very certainly determined to fuck that he's pressuring her with no regard for how many times she's obviously said she isn't sure.

This girl is asking for advice because she can't decide whether or not to have sex, and I'm giving her advice. I don't want to see her used and hurt by someone who is pressuring her and fucking her up with sweet-talk: obviously someone who doesn't respect that it's her own decision whether or not to have sex with him.

I posted because, unbelievably enough, I believe that women and men should be treated with equal acceptance and respect for what they choose or choose not to do with their own bodies. This is, radically enough, against former views of men as the only ones who should want and be entitled to sex, with women's thoughts and feelings on the matter as irrelevant. Does that sound a bit like her asshole of an ex-boyfriend now?

Isn't it incredibly ironic that you don't see anything wrong with him, and are accusing me of oppressing women?

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ha sure why not, but i still got around to calling her stupid and saying that my point of view wasnt always the case.

hasnt this threat turned into a general discussion about casual sex yet? or are we still making generalisations about her specific case

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
ha sure why not, but i still got around to calling her stupid and saying that my point of view wasnt always the case.

hasnt this threat turned into a general discussion about casual sex yet? or are we still making generalisations about her specific case
Did you even read what you quoted? I referred to this guy and to her.

This thread encompasses a broad and diverse spectrum of the genuine, intelligent and responsible advice this poster so desperately needed, sarcastic responses, insults, personal anecdotes, general discussion, and of course propositions. It isn't all general discussion on the topic of casual sex**; my two posts certainly weren't, and you would have to be pretty goddamn stupid to misinterpret them as such.

**My objective opinion - if all, whether one, two or more, parties are consenting, respectful and responsible adults, go for your life

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its all well and good for you to be defend the girl who cant make a choice, but my point of view was one of braod statement

i mean what value does "genuine, intelligent and responsible advice" have if she cant make choices for herself? we cant all live in a world where no1 makes an insults whether they come across in one persons point of view as stupid or to the reader as slightly shocking

you're 2 posts did not delve into broad discussion if you say, but just because i quoted you doesnt mean im twisting your words or challenging your point of view

i took a statement by you and a gave a point of view, life is harsh as such...

Diddimz

HSC
Hanzo said:
casual sex is the normal way of life now days i recon!!!!
so of course casual sex!!!!

i dont think there are n e virgins by the age of 20 n e more now days
there is actually a word in japanese for a girl who reaches the age of 20 and is still a virgin ! lol
i take it you havent met many christians or straigh edgers then?? theres not as many people out there just looking for sex as you may think. Personally i dont like the idea of casual sex, but that is because i believe that it should only be done as a symbol of love, in a marriage, and im not the only one with that view, so when yopu say there arnt any virgins by the age of 20, i can assure you, you are wrong

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Hanzo said:
casual sex is the normal way of life now days i recon!!!!
so of course casual sex!!!!

oh yeah, if that's what you reckon:rolleyes:
You don't sound responsible/mature enough to even be having sex.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
oh yeah, if that's what you reckon:rolleyes:
You don't sound responsible/mature enough to even be having sex.
it's his hair. women grab him and rape him all the time.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Mind you, this should hold true so long as you don't let it take over, because sex can get addictive and you don't want to be simply craving it whenever you are in their company. If this is or becomes a problem then you can perhaps limit the opportunities for pleasuring each other by spending more time in sex-free contexts.
Most contexts can be manipulated to incorporate sex if it is desired enough. Personally, hygiene concerns are enough to deter should a secluded, clean bedroom be unavailable. And you will still crave, you just won't be able to releive it if a sex-free context can be found.

kaylz

HSC
i really don't think there's any such thing as 'no strings attached' sex. there are always strings.

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
its all well and good for you to be defend the girl who cant make a choice, but my point of view was one of braod statement

i mean what value does "genuine, intelligent and responsible advice" have if she cant make choices for herself? we cant all live in a world where no1 makes an insults whether they come across in one persons point of view as stupid or to the reader as slightly shocking

you're 2 posts did not delve into broad discussion if you say, but just because i quoted you doesnt mean im twisting your words or challenging your point of view

i took a statement by you and a gave a point of view, life is harsh as such...
You challenged the way it seems to you that people stereotype women as passive sex objects. That was fine, until you cited me as an example of someone who cast the girl as "a piece of meat". That's ridiculous and offensive, and I had the right to correct your misunderstanding.

I am of the view that advice is most useful to people who need it because they can't decide something. Is your alternative that I advise people who are perfectly capable of making their own decisions and don't need my help?

I completely accept that life is harsh, and I'm surrounded by idiots. It's clear to me and anyone with a brain that you're in the wrong, but I've already fully accepted that I'm unlikely to get the apology you owe me, and I'm not going to post on this anymore.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
aurelia jejune said:
**My objective opinion - if all, whether one, two or more, parties are consenting, respectful and responsible adults, go for your life
All oppinions are subjective.

davin

HSC
N/A
kaylz said:
i really don't think there's any such thing as 'no strings attached' sex. there are always strings.
strings or handcuffs
that latter enhansing things far more than the former

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)