• relationship

Votes: 94 64.4%
  • whatever :P

Votes: 32 21.9%

• Total voters

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Id prefer to be in a proper relationship at the moment..I hate playing all the stupid games and trying to figure out whats going on

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
Id prefer to be in a proper relationship at the moment..I hate playing all the stupid games and trying to figure out whats going on

yeah.. definately agree

Winston

HSC
hmmm i'd prefer a relationship... however meh... i don't think i'll find one that'll like me right now lol... fuck it... so i don't care... but i'm probably not up for casual.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I prefer a relationship but i have no real objections about casual either.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I'd go either. At the moment, probably more casual though. Too many time consuming commitments! but depends on the person.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
spin spin sugar said:
casual is fucked... its just wrong to me i guess.

edit: i dont have a problem with anyone else doing it, but its definitely not for me
yeah thats quite similar to my thinking, i dont have a problem with it, but yeah not something i'd do myself

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
neo_o said:
I prefer a relationship but i have no real objections about casual either.
steph@nie said:
I'd go either. At the moment, probably more casual though. Too many time consuming commitments! but depends on the person.
*nods*

(damn there's no quickquote, is there? O__o
new layout is very confusing :p)

Acid

HSC
Personally I don't think that sex is the same unless you're in a relationship with someone. But that doesn't mean it can't still be enjoyable... :)

J

jhakka

OK, cool. I'm not the only one who wouldn't go casual.

Relationship is important.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
Nothing wrong with a one-night stand, but an ongoing purely sexual relationship isnt good
agreed, probably because the entire point of casual sex is to vary up the routine imo ;)

Winston

HSC
neo_o said:
agreed, probably because the entire point of casual sex is to vary up the routine imo ;)
I'd think you'd get soo damn bored after the 3rd or 4th time... you'd end up bringing a mask after the 4th time, so that you can delude yourself from thinking that you're screwing someone new...

mellytay

What is really the point of having a casual relationship...just for sex so you don't have to pay for it?? What happens if you are in a casual relationship and you begin to form fond feelings even fall in love with the other person and they don't feel the same way back?? Then what happens??

In a relationship you share intimacy, and etc... by you shouldnt feel locked into a relationship because you are in that relationship because to like the other person even love the other person. I've personally never had a casual relationship...but right now i am in a relationship and i just wouldnt have it any other way because I know that he will be there for me and i know where i stand in our relationship. I know that if i have a problem with anything...whether it be school, friends, or even about us...i know that i can talk to him and that will not run off. I love him and i know that he loves me. :p

maddison10

HSC
N/A
in a relationship and i love it and there is no way i would do anything to jepordise wats between us, sex is something that is really emotional between us but also its something which feels really good, and i dont see anything wrong with casual agreements not that i could see myself doing it anytime

Asmara

I agree, I've done the whole purely sexual scene and..yeah it was good...but when i met my boyfriend......the other sex just didn't match up to what we now have. I guess for some people they might feel its easier to enjoy sex more when its jus that...but i think that in a relationship...you share something more...and i think that it makes the difference. But hey, i still don't have anything against casual sex.

HSC
would you rather....

hey guys, and gurls, im just curious...if it came to a decision, where u could have one or the otha...would u have a relationship, or just a regular F*!@ buddie?

funniboi

HSC
depends if the relationship would be my last and the girl was the bestest

then i'd have a real relationship and get fucks in between...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)