Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

Zepol.

HSC
blowing into this maths discussion

i thought the histories were semi easy got 81/100 for modern while getting 87/100 for Ancient

Rumbles

HSC
Kmara2nv said:
yea done it today ahhhh rapped mee might fail but everyone found it hardd

there only 3 kids in ma 3 unit classs

is it a advantage that i have a small class and a small year and wen i say small year i mean very small there is only 12 kids in yr 12 lol :D is this good wen it comes to ranking or doesnt mean nething ??
It is actually a disadvantage because if you come 3rd, you have virtually come last and that affects your UAI and finall school ranking.

Mooju

HSC
for those who do software design also, how'd your results go? i'm stoked, i got 94.5/100 O.O

Kmara2nv

HSC
Rumbles said:
It is actually a disadvantage because if you come 3rd, you have virtually come last and that affects your UAI and finall school ranking.
wat if like the difference from first place to last place is like 5 marks

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Mooju said:
for those who do software design also, how'd your results go? i'm stoked, i got 94.5/100 O.O
Damn that's awesome! Did you do the CSSA trial?

Our class did pretty bad, we've only got three sections back but yeah no hope of anyone getting 94.5. At the moment I have the highest and I got 14/20 for multiple choice, 15/20 for question 21 and 12/20 for question 22 :p

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
rofl for software I got 68% - that's what I get for focusing the whole weekend on maths when I have SDD the same day, haha. (I did virtually no study at all)

Mooju

HSC
awww thats unlucky =[ nah nah cause i do ext2, i didnt hafta do advanced so i had three days to study only for software design. i was absolutely stoked when i got my results back! O.O it was... 18 for MC, Q 21- 18, Q 22 - 18.5 Q23 - 20, Q 24 - 20 O.O i was so surprised!! going crazy man XDD

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Mooju said:
awww thats unlucky =[ nah nah cause i do ext2, i didnt hafta do advanced so i had three days to study only for software design. i was absolutely stoked when i got my results back! O.O it was... 18 for MC, Q 21- 18, Q 22 - 18.5 Q23 - 20, Q 24 - 20 O.O i was so surprised!! going crazy man XDD
Oh nice you aced two sections! Good job. I'm not too worried at the moment because at least all of us screwed it haha. Will need to do a lot of work before HSC though.

BIGTYMA

Focus
HSC
Mooju said:
There is no such thing as "half marks". Your school marked your papers wrong.

Mooju

HSC
ROFL
well then take that half mark off if you want =] im still on 94/100 which is PRETTY good, cause i checked my paper and there was only one half mark =]

+ yeah i did the CSSA trials sorry xD

Last edited by a moderator:

meow~

HSC
Mooju, you ROCK. Way to go with English too btw. V^^V

shaun_89

HSC
BIGTYMA said:
There is no such thing as "half marks". Your school marked your papers wrong.
urm for ur info dude...it exist on the school basis. so theres no such thing of wrong or right. by right it isnt. but its not like a mandatory thing that all schools shud have it. students shud know that we are not spose to have half marks. but it gives us an indication of how much were we off detail...mabe we addressed something but not detailed enough.

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
the cssa made more mistakes in the mutiple choice (for the phsyics paper) than what is understandable ... doesnt anyone cheak at leats if the grammer makes sence ??!?!?!
overall they were ugly and annoying to sit for ( which reflects the marks that i got)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
simplistic said:
the cssa made more mistakes in the mutiple choice (for the phsyics paper) than what is understandable ... doesnt anyone cheak at leats if the grammer makes sence ??!?!?!
overall they were ugly and annoying to sit for ( which reflects the marks that i got)
I never found a problem with the grammer during that test.

Or maybe that's because I never read the question :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)