Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

J-Russ

HSC
Hey everyone!!! first post....how exciting haha

I finished Trials yesterday....Business AND Biology guys!!!! haha my hand is just a tad sore!

I wish everyone else the best of luck for today and tomorrow!!! you'll do great!

When I saw the posts that had 'I'm over it' ....I know what you mean! but I guess there's not long now!!!! then schoooooooolies!!!!! haha

We can do it! :p

xx

beentherdunthat

HSC
J-Russ said:
Hey everyone!!! first post....how exciting haha

I finished Trials yesterday....Business AND Biology guys!!!! haha my hand is just a tad sore!

I wish everyone else the best of luck for today and tomorrow!!! you'll do great!

When I saw the posts that had 'I'm over it' ....I know what you mean! but I guess there's not long now!!!! then schoooooooolies!!!!! haha

We can do it! :p

xx
:wave: Hehe. There, there... give us hope!!! ;)

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
:wave: Hehe. There, there... give us hope!!! ;)
lmaoo
i remember seeing in a thread somewhere something along the lines of self-deception :p:p
yeah its very true that theres not long now.
theres like almost 2 months to go

beentherdunthat

HSC
Ahmed A said:
lmaoo
i remember seeing in a thread somewhere something along the lines of self-deception :p:p
yeah its very true that theres not long now.
theres like almost 2 months to go
:wave: two miserable months.... Omg... I am going to miss everyone!!!

I take this time to give a shoutout to ...*Gets knocked off the stage* DAYM! (hehehehe)

Mooju

HSC
physics wasnt too bad!!! O.O now i hafta study for ext 2 NOOO >.<

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Well yeah, I guess phys was ok. Multiple choice was mostly applying formulae, so nothing hard with that. Some of the short response questions were really obscure tho >.O;

And no superconductivity came up O.O; I'm neutral with it, but it was surprising when I found that out during reading time. The whole exam also seemed rather space biased and doesn't talk much about M&G IMO

Mooju

HSC
yeah that is true... you know what gave me the shits? that question on the different views of einstein and planck about that stuff on political views etc. oh man i was so annoyed! we weren't taught it in class! so i was like effff this >.>

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
The funny thing is that in our textbook, it doesn't even say Einstein and Planck had an argument. Rather, the book said it was between Planck and some guy called Ernst Mach or something. Lol, my phys teacher is always complaining about how the syllabus is retarded now, with weird ass dot points. In fact, IIRC, Einstein didn't like the idea of socially and politically driven science, which is the same view as Planck o_O;

Wow, so many people doing 4U exams tomo?

*Finally realises how small I am compared to a state x.x;

Good luck for tomo, everyone doing 4U! Ima get off my lazy ass now and go do some desperate study x.x;

anniea89

HSC
We, much to our surprise, did the Catholic phys paper (except for the option). It was ok, but if I had studied a little more, I would have had no probs. *le sigh*

spence

HSC
we did history extension im not sure if it was cssa our teacher said she would see which trials had best questions so im not sure where she got them from... it went pretty well

Mooju

HSC
ext 2 maths was fine =/ just the fact that i told myself to be calm, and i was TOO calm that i needed to rush the end bit *SIGH* i shouldve gotten aroudn 110/120, but now im just hoping for about 95

clarissa1

HSC
spence said:
we did history extension im not sure if it was cssa our teacher said she would see which trials had best questions so im not sure where she got them from... it went pretty well
did u see the CSSA logo on it??

miss-smexy

HSC
The ext hist catholic trials was easy - as in the sources were easy to interpret. I just left out many things which I shouldve said for the second essay >.<

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Mooju said:
ext 2 maths was fine =/ just the fact that i told myself to be calm, and i was TOO calm that i needed to rush the end bit *SIGH* i shouldve gotten aroudn 110/120, but now im just hoping for about 95
O.O

*Faints at the number 110/120

I'd be very happy if I can keep my rank with a mark of approx 60~70% or so. I skipped a lot of questions x.x;

Mooju

HSC
xDDD you'll be alright =] im just a perfectionist when it comes to maths is all. like for ext 1 = hopefully 81+ /84? but eh. dont worry! it was a tough exam, the complex number questions were good except for that a^2 + b^2 +c^2 =ab + bc+ ca, where a is alpha and so on xDD that was hard

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Mooju said:
xDDD you'll be alright =] im just a perfectionist when it comes to maths is all. like for ext 1 = hopefully 81+ /84? but eh. dont worry! it was a tough exam, the complex number questions were good except for that a^2 + b^2 +c^2 =ab + bc+ ca, where a is alpha and so on xDD that was hard
Lol, same here. 3U's like the only subject I'm relatively confident in. But even the 3U trial, I didn't go that good. Gah, stupid inefficient time management during the holis... Should've studied more -.-;

so did anyone else get owned in maths ext 2 yesterday?
Lol, just read the previous few posts. I like hyperventilated when I saw the exam x.x;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)