Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

h2msfn

HSC
what were the risk factors?! i just put the social determinants of health man.
- socioeco status, employment, ethnicity, employment, age, location and gender.

HSC
learning environment. what question was this?

not the feedback one?

h2msfn

HSC
49325 said:
learning environment. what question was this?

not the feedback one?
the question was asking about the learning environment and skill acqusition. this was for catholic paper.

Harvey321

KALIFORNIA
HSC
i wudnt say modern was exactly easy, i did 8 pages on all but am not that conceited.
no picture source was bullshit!! n attitude in general is a pretty hazy dot point.

Jessica14

HSC
willhowden said:
WOW! CHEM EXAM TOMORROW:worried:

haha im well prepared for a fail. Anyone else in my boat?
I dunno i'm not too bad with chem, but if its all content and only a small part calculations I won't like it. I hope they don't ask for too many pracs, i never seem to be able to remember them.

sophie1989

HSC
gingy23 said:
Christianity 20mks question i did beptism aah aced it! Easiest thing ive ever had to do in Religion i rekn haha
Yeah, same but the question was analyse the impact of baptism on the community WTTTTTTTFF hell gay! the community?????????? shit. and my teacher is fucked in the head/

zaqwerty

HSC
Art was just average, I dunno what was with my teacher saying it would be difficult.

I think I'll go okay.

But my art teacher said that, with the marking criteria, it had a list of things that a student had to include in each answer to get full marks.

I think that's absolute BS, all art is is subjectivity, they can't have a list of things that we had to include!

Magicana

HSC
Extension English paper was damn easy, at least for speculative fiction. Anyone agree?

I did have to change my creative though, no problem doing that though I normally write it on the spot.

Harvey321

KALIFORNIA
HSC
@ der waffen

yeh i did extension today - spec fic

the essay wasn't too bad, i just spoke about how possibilities are presented by composers through the initial experience of speculation, also how composers present possibilities through their subversion of convention (Atwood) idea, through extrapolation, self reflexiveness and stylistic playfulness etc etc i got bout 1o pages 4 this..meh i thought it was decent 4 extension neway

story was ok, just had to adapt in bits, tenuous links to sydney for the location :p

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
what did you guys think about the chemistry exam?

ashbash0612

HSC
i know the system is so screwed up... we all get over it half way through the year.
paper 2 was ok, lear did kill me though, the question was SO specific. then there was modern hist... eeew just waiting til maths on monday.
i don't care anymore, i'd sacrifice my UAI for my sanity anyday.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
yoakim said:
what did you guys think about the chemistry exam?
chemistry was a nice test... i should ace it :) question 14 from multiple choice made no sense though

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Nothing I wanted to come up came up and everything I didn't want to come up came up for chem -.-; Lol, I actually only realised I haven't studied for batteries right before the exam >.>;

The biopolymers question just screwed me over. Lucky that it was only worth 4 marks, so I should be able to scab 2 or something for mentioning biodegradebility ^.^;

What was Q14? I can't quite remember it, but I did semi ok in multiple choice IMO

tkinnear

lalala..
HSC
Chinmoku03 said:
I actually only realised I haven't studied for batteries right before the exam >.>;

The biopolymers question just screwed me over.
Haha I thought the exact same thing, minutes before the exam I was like "Batteries, galvanic cells, biopolymers and ethanol...I forgot about them!" and just our luck they were on the exam haha.

Other than that, I think it was a pretty good exam, hope the HSC is very similar!!

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
tkinnear said:
Haha I thought the exact same thing, minutes before the exam I was like "Batteries, galvanic cells, biopolymers and ethanol...I forgot about them!" and just our luck they were on the exam haha.

Other than that, I think it was a pretty good exam, hope the HSC is very similar!!
Gah, I'm so pissed off that barely anything from the past CSSA papers came up in this year's. No galvanic cells, no ethanol, no cellulose, no CFC's, no theories of acids, no SO2 or NOx... and then they pick like two dodgy questions about biopolymers and batteries x.x; I'm sooo glad we only had to talk about cost and practicality of batteries. The elctrolyte questions beforehand, I was like: "Uh... Electrolyte... Something that's in a bettery?" lol -.-;

ashleypage

HSC
My exams so far:

Eng P1: Thought it was pretty straightforward. Beginning to doubt the competency of my HEAD MARKER english teacher who basically promised us the CSSA Trial would be incredibly difficult

Eng P2: Didn't study family drama at all =| Again, teacher said that they wouldn't ask for a specific production. Wrote a page of blather.

SOR 2 unit: Don't ask.

Modern: WAY easier than I thought. I thought it was going to be rape. Did Germany for national study, Leni for personality and Europe for Peace and Conflict.

Had the day off today =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)