Catholic trial (1 Viewer)

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
lol i used a few of those stimuls texts i was a ship captain and my crew through me off my boat and i was left in a life boat to die :(

superbird

HSC
lol for section 2 I spoke about a journey where I was travelling the world. I liked my ending though. Ended with "and then I woke up"

coroneos

How much did u ppl write for each section..

3 page
5 page
7 page

respectively 4 me.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
okay.... what are you talking about with the journal thing?? what is the deal with talking about the black/white, rich/poor thing?? Obviously our papers were altered????
the contrast question was talking about the aboriginal story.. i dont think i did too well in that either i just kinda talked about a culture clash and the guy needing to find a status quo.. like a combination to engage in both.. i dunno

coroneos

overall it was a pretty ghey test.. the comprehension was so fkn ghey!!

I didn't like understand anything from it lol.. and i cbf spending more than 30mins on it = fked lol

Mike iE

HSC
I think some schools have altered the Questions
The paper we did was untouched from what i could tell
Q1 - four texts, a book review, photo, poem and prose extract
Q2 - had a series of quotes and a photo, and u had to use ONE or more them as the basis of a series of journal enrties.
Q3 - "journeys lead to a greater understanding" - use that staement, ONE Bos tect, your text and related materials

Was anyones different to this ?

Last edited:

coroneos

is it just or or wuz the comprehension way harder than other trials + practice exams etc.??

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Mike iE said:
Q2 - had a series of quotes and a photo, and u had to use them as the basis of a series of journal enrties.
Q3 - "journeys lead to a greater understanding" - use that staement, ONE Bos tect, your text and related materials

Key phrase being realted textS :chainsaw:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Mike iE said:
Q2 - had a series of quotes and a photo, and u had to use them as the basis of a series of journal enrties.

ours was the same
that book review got me started on a whole thing about feminism in part e lol

Mike iE

HSC
We did the catholic trial, it had CSSA on the front, no visible alterations ....

wow quoted by three people in the time it took me to write this

coroneos

hey crap for question 2 did it just go use ONE <OR> more of the stimulus material as the basis for your story of a journey?

za

HSC
i wrote:
sec1 - 6.5
sec2 - 7
sec3 - 9.5

but it was HSC style paper, less lines etc

coroneos

for the creative writing task do u rkn u will get penalised for a bs ending like 'i woke up' lol?

Melody

HSC
N/A

pretty low.... but i think it's quality over quantity (well at least that's what i keep on repeating to myself in my head...)

My section two was that do you ever ?put one foot in front of the other? with no notion of where you are going? I started with that, then had this girl running through this country town, she was running away from the consequences of something you never find out what, then she ends up out on the highway talking to a cow. then realises she must be crazy like they say... Next entry was basically it was happening all over again, ended up at a truck stop... some dude then told her truckies only then she was runnnig again and then i closed with my opening line.... Pretty crap.... But hey it was only 1.5 pages what can you expect :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)