• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic trial (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
if it has ur school it means it was their own paper.. maybe they didnt like the trial.. sometimes schools buy it then dont use it or just use certain questions from it..

coroneos

omg i just realised i forgot to mention one of my supplementary texts >_<.. shat... procrastination time >_< lol

yeah i did CSSA.. unmodded.. fully original from what i saw.

xeriphic

yea I was just wondering since q2 was journal and I did the one about conquering

over all I think mine was

q1 4
q2 2.5
q2 8

by the way did anyone wrote multiple journal entries

coroneos

hmm fuk it.. AOS sux.. but Telling da truth is even more fkt..
Hmmm who actually prepared a story and changed it for question 2 lol?? i didnt bother.. i thought it would be fully easy >_<.. boy i was wrong..

i fkn ended with ' i woke up -- it was a dream after all' <-- str8 away i am out of top two bands.. (my teacher rkns lol ).

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i wrote it from 2 perspectives.. like it was a brother and a sister backpacking through europe.. she just wanted to meet people but the guy wanted to take an inner journey.. u know establish sense of identity etc

za

HSC
i had about 7 or so entires
i pretty much wrote it as though it was a diary

coroneos

ITW is orite.. KL + TTT = CRAP!

-----

okay who thought the creative writing was quite demanding?? some people had brain freezes and put in quotes from their core text into their 'creative' component lol.. disastrous :( :cool:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yeh i separted mine in terms of the stages of journey, begineing, middle and end

coroneos

i didnt even read the qstn for the essay qstn lol.. i had 35 minutes to write 6.5-7 pages.. crazy.. teacher prolly cant even read my writing :|

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
my writing for progressivley worse towards pages 7 and 8 of my essay, im really pissd off i did it first, i sacrificed section 1 and htats gonna fuk me up in the end

coroneos

last time i apparently lost a mark because teacher sed my essay didnt flow cuz it was 2 hard for her 2 read.

superbird

HSC
for the creative writing task do u rkn u will get penalised for a bs ending like 'i woke up' lol?

How would you get penalised for that? If it suits the content of what you wrote then I'm sure you won't get penalised.

coroneos

teachers always tell us dat the cliched i woke up bs will put u out of band 6 and band 5 :(

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
they tend not to like such stories that end with that phrase, our scool gave us a list of wot not to do and that was on there

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
if it was 2 pages of quality then u wont get that low

nomz

i totally screwed it... i'm not good with time management so didn't finish section 3- still had 2 texts to go :mad: i think i most likely failed. my rank is gonna go down so bad! section 2 was crap coz i've got no creativeness (if thats a word) my person died in the middle of their last journal entry! and as for section one... don't get me started... ok whinging over. Bad thing is theres still another english one to go!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)