Catholic Trial (1 Viewer)

sif not 99

Hey guys how did u find it?

Personally thought it was pretty fair, maybe verging on easy, well it was easier than I expected. They tried to be smart asses in a couple of questions that I did, particularly module A in the wild and the Lear question wasn't really what i expected but it was all good didnt mind it at all.

Its all good, hope the hsc is this easy =)

Morgues

In the wild question was crap.......they wored it badly I thought
I answered it alright but with that kind of wording I wasn't even sure if I was answering the question

Lear was alright but did people talk about productions, readings or both?

Truth one was easy

tweakin

hamlet and rosencrantz was pretty sweet... as was frontline

though i fucked up John Donne.... couldnt really realte my notes to how he was making sense of the world and our place in it...... maybe becoz i left this section last with 15minutes to do it

meh.

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Hey,
I thought the exam was 'ok' - although my hand is dead after writing so much.

I done Ros & Guil / Hamlet. That question was alright, when it said to what extent does the new text give new ideas , i said it didn't and argued that it is a new perspective on the same ideas etc etc..

For Donne, I found it hard to relate it to the question of viewing the world, although I put for the religious poems u need a christian context of Donne's time to fully understand how he views the world, and for religious all people can see how he views the world.

For Frontline, it was alright, although i wish i would have left more time for the last section....

kannonboy

my teacher told me to prepare on a critical interpretation of King Lear so question totally screwed me.. other than that BNW/BR was alright and Frontline was good 'cept that I waffled on too much saying "ladies and gentlemen" and asking rhetorical questions etc. damn speeches :)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
ye the wild question has dodgy wording, they shoulda put atleast a comma in the question.

i started writing bout fl on the techniques used to manipulate truth and then after a page i suddenly realised i was doing the wrong thing. Coz i read the question at the start and then juz started doing wat my instincts told me to do

:eek:

p00_p00

ham/RAGAD was sweet question.... so easy 2 relate 2 and was just plain simple

Frontline was simple but stressful cause i didnt wanna just retell the stuff

DONNE WAS FUCKED!!!!!!! I couldnt relate to the question at all
I hjad 20 minutes 2 write about it!
Im screwed for it cause i didnt get the question and made up stuff and just anaylsed 3 poems and how it shows the world etc (I made it up)

bex

HSC
Frontline was ok... King Lear was predictable... I fucked up BNW/BR so bad!! maybe i should have started studying for it earlier... eh the teachers at my school have no idea and all the classes do different things... theyre dumb...

Matt

What were the questions for king lear, emma/clueless and frontline?

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
For Frontline I don't think mine was that good.

I just done an essay, but with a Good morning ..... and in the conclusion I said a few quotes and stuff directly to the audience (journalist), although i think I wrote it too muck like an essay....

Morgues

What exactly did people talk about BNW/BR I dont even know if I answered the question properly

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
i talked about the growing distancing between humans and nature, and how the 2 texts complement this idea thru content, context, style, medium, etc

Confuzzled?!

HSC
i'm not sure whether i did the catholic trial or not (my school likes to screw us over) but..OMG!!!
BNW/BR and LEAR! i screwed up!!!

i only did shakespear version cause they said shakespeare, and i spent all nite looking over Brook, hynter, kosky's interpretation about Lear..and then..it said "
EVAULATE THE TEXT'S RECEPTION IN DIFFERENT CONTEXTS
" of what i would be assessed in!!! CRAP!!!!!

and BNW/BR>.omg! dunno what was going on....stuffed up that bit....i wanna rip the paper now...."english (advance)" is in front of me..and i wanna burn it! LOL.

Spike

ummm I think I went okay the BNW/BR question was a little werid it felt like it had 10 parts to it. Somtimes i felt like wasnt even answering the question.

Speeches Question was the best far very easy I was happy with it.

What character did you guys chose for power play and caesar.....

it asked for someone who was powerless i couldnt think of anyone of any signicifcance who was power less So I used Cassius..... i know iam screwed

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Spike, i think many of us are screwed! ohwell...atleast english is over and done with...
now..to concentrate on drama, maths, music, and biology....
*Cries* two tests for music and biology...*sniff sniff*

time to sleep in tomorrow :D
or stay up tonite! HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

jenster

oh i'm soooooooo glad english is over for now...
i think my prose fiction (jane eyre) was the best... my frontline was tragic. i left it til last and to be honest couldn't be fucked doing it well, that would have meant thinking.

Confuzzled?!

HSC
LOL! i had basically.......45minutes to do BNW/BR and King lear...
NO IDEA WHAT I WAS DOING OR WRITING!!!

i'm so depressed...but i agree with u jen, it's over..now on to drama and maths
*cries*

Confuzzled?!

HSC
cries!! don't ask...i rather forget about it..i rather go sleep right now....waking up every half an hour monday and today wasn't all that great....zzzzzz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)