Catholic Trial (1 Viewer)

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
cr@p, i juz heard from a fwend who asked my english teacher
for the BNW/BR ques, uno how it had tensions between 3 things. You had to compare the 3 of them. Doh, i only did it with the first two compared to the last

='(
:(

Matt

Anyone know the king lear, emma/clueless or frontline question?

Morgues

matt.......if you must know the Lear one was "Compare the ways two scenes could be presented and the way those representations would value audiences"

frontline was "Write a speech to a group of journalist cadets about the difficulties of telling the truth"

Not exact questions but thats the way I remmember them

Malachite - So what exactly did we have to do? I talked about forces of nature in both of them and the tension between natural processes/rhythms and humanity etc

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Morgues, i had a different question to yours.
*cries*

it was horrible!!!!!

Omg! i'm gonna get 0/20 marks for that!
*cries*

atleast i talked about convetions and soliloquy and stuff!!! HAHAHA

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
aparently u had to compare the tensions between human aspirations with human perceptions, then u compare aspirations with forces of nature and u compare perceptions with forces of nature.

But i took aspirations and perceptions to be almost the same thing and juz compared those two with natural forces

then of course u gotta always talk about context. Compare and contrast etc

Confuzzled?!

HSC
*groan* enuff with english....lol.
i think it's time for me to move onto the Maths board! lol...

hey..how cmoe there isn't a drama board?!
lol....

Morgues

Originally posted by Matt
i bet Morgues has posted the wrong questions
why does it matter if they are the right questions or not? I assume you want them for revision so why does it matter what questions i post because you wont get the same ones for paper 2 as everyone doing the catholic paper 2 has already done it

AcCeSs-DeNieD

well all I'm gonna say is that I NEVER ... EVER finish an english exam for some reason =P...
but going through this one was ok I guess, I think I did better than the first paper =)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by AcCeSs-DeNieD
well all I'm gonna say is that I NEVER ... EVER finish an english exam for some reason =P...
but going through this one was ok I guess, I think I did better than the first paper =)
time management!
out of the 3 modules, start from the one u kno u can do quickly, to conserve more time for the sections that are harder for u
i'll prolly do Section III in area of study first, then the comprehension, and leave the damn composition thing till the end

sif not 99

minai dude to make the most of your reading time you should do the comprehension first, because you will have to waste more time to re-read them if you do Section III of the Standard paper first.

Malachite, dude dont believe everything you hear, what teacher said that at school anyway???
you dont want to know about our english department, a mid range selective school with only 1 band 6 last year, like whats the deal with that

with that BR/BNW question you could just set out in your intro as u do, that natural aspirations and perceptions or whatever, more or less the question was a fancy way of putting "how is humanity being disrupted by the natural rythms."

As long as you address the rubric and do what that asks you should be sweet.

That Frontline was THE BEST question, you just take the persona of a journalist going on the war path about journalistic integrity and go from there.

sif not 99

minjae and schubert, nuff said mate
is schubes marking it?
i love mini but hes got a tendancy to freak out over english dunno how reliable he is, God, and kumar didnt answer it like schubes apparantly said to and neither did I but I dunno. Il take vermeer over schubes tho

jenster

Originally posted by sif not 99
That Frontline was THE BEST question, you just take the persona of a journalist going on the war path about journalistic integrity and go from there.
haha i must have mentioned 'integrity' 4 zillion times in my answer... it was all i could come up with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)