Catholic trials 2006. how r they? (1 Viewer)

HSC
not too bad.
i thought they'd be extremely hard but so far, not too bad.
oh. i did my cafs exam today.. eek. that was somewhat challenging but overall, not too bad. :)

Jason1357

HSC
I was packing it 2day for IPT but it ended up alright.

Multiple was simple

Section 2 easiest thing i have eva seen

Section 3 Questions 26 and 28. they where alright, not too much trouble with them.

PatG

HSC
Modern History was pretty easy today. The source questions were practically identical to the source questions we did in our half yearlies. I killed the J Edgar Hoover Qs as well. Wasn't too sure about my IndoChina essay though. Oh well.

oakhill

HSC
I rekon they've given it to us easy - although I've only done Advanced English Paper 1 and 2, and Studies of Religion 1.

I mean the questions were basically out of the syllabus - however I rekon I kinda f@#$ed up the modules, due to not really caring and understanding on my part (sort of think I did okay for Lear though, but realised during the end of the 40 minutes Id used on it, I had mainly talked about the different readings and less on Shakespeare's purpose). Religion was great, I managed to pull 6 pages out of my arse for that essay on Public Worship.

Well, next week is 3 friken 3 hour exams and a 1 1/2 hour Drama exam straight after the 3 hour business exam. That means I have to sit in a chair and write for 10 1/2 friken hours! Legal is gonna be a bitch, I can feel it, I mean think 3 long responses for the modules was hard, Legal's three essays, short answer questions and multiple choice for legal...what demonic devil-incarnate thought up this exam? I tell you, someone who got f-ked in their HSC and making us all suffer as a consequence!

random_princess

HSC
oakhill said:
I rekon they've given it to us easy - although I've only done Advanced English Paper 1 and 2, and Studies of Religion 1.

I mean the questions were basically out of the syllabus - however I rekon I kinda f@#$ed up the modules, due to not really caring and understanding on my part (sort of think I did okay for Lear though, but realised during the end of the 40 minutes Id used on it, I had mainly talked about the different readings and less on Shakespeare's purpose). Religion was great, I managed to pull 6 pages out of my arse for that essay on Public Worship.

Well, next week is 3 friken 3 hour exams and a 1 1/2 hour Drama exam straight after the 3 hour business exam. That means I have to sit in a chair and write for 10 1/2 friken hours! Legal is gonna be a bitch, I can feel it, I mean think 3 long responses for the modules was hard, Legal's three essays, short answer questions and multiple choice for legal...what demonic devil-incarnate thought up this exam? I tell you, someone who got f-ked in their HSC and making us all suffer as a consequence!

yeah i totally know what you mean legal is one of my two biggest bitchs

moderns the other totally fukd that one up didnt knwo anything about soviet foregin policy oops

melaniemelanie

HSC
my thoughts..

english was a breeze..bit worried about creative writing but cos i have a tendency to not read questions just the quotes..so found out today it was "young adult" haha pretty sure it should slot in but..i used one id previously written which i adapted really well and got full marks for so hopin it'll pull me up.

paper 2 was so straightforward..just pulled it all out of the syallabus..3 speeches was a bit of a throw off but in module b..but i managed to pull through i hope..

religion essays were easy but short answer im a bit worried about in ab. spirit. seriosuly what is kinship? haha prob the fact we finished that topic the day before the exams!

economics was everything expected..it would of helped but if id been more prepared..but i just bullshitted my way through..hopin it scraped up ok.

only maths and maths ext to go! yeeeeehaa

xx__savannah

HSC
God, I swear that was the easiest IPT paper I've ever done. Most of the class finished so early that they did all four options. I think there was one dodgy MC question, but I can't remember it, and I liked most of the core -- easiest DSS questions I've seen, and multimedia was good, ended up writing a page and a half response to the question about compressed audio cos I was just so bored.

lol geez,...sorry to be rude bt i didn't read a word of that.....we all have enough essays to read...save yourself for the exams
Uh, I thought this was a place to vent about exams, what's wrong with *Ninny-mole*'s post?

Birdman89

HSC
IPT was easy

PDHPE today was also fairly straightforward... didnt like the multiple choice tho
sorta stuff up my last question on improving performance a little... could only remember a few contraindicators and didnt have much to write on each of the types of flexibility

till02

HSC
PDHPE was ok.....multiple choice i thought had some tricky questions but overall not to bad....4 exams to go.

HSC
Woo 2 to go!!! ok this week went really quick yet really slow at the same time, feels weird that the trials are nearly over and now so close to the last set of exams.

Chem was alright-pretty bad today, wish hadnt of had eco this week, wouldve spent so much more time on chem, oh well over now

schnookims

*Premium Princess Member*
HSC
CHEM WAS SOOOO ANNOYIN!!! lol...its so frustrating cause with the calculations you never know if you're right ><

scottjamesford

HSC
sideshowtim said:
Grrr that Earth paper was awful.

Wow really? I found it amazingly easy all stock standard stuff. But then ours was chopped and changed so much by the school the examiner bloke took about 15 mins walking us through the changes and exam paper before we got started.

But yea i didnt find nething i didnt expect in there
What did other people think?

H

housemouse

chem paper imo was alright. If you knew your stuff then you'd do pretty well

HSC
schnookims said:
CHEM WAS SOOOO ANNOYIN!!! lol...its so frustrating cause with the calculations you never know if you're right ><
I agree the calculations always get me, its a thing that unless ur really sure about it, theres so much element of doubt bout it, so annoyingggg!!!

What option do u ppl do?

1harkina

HSC
MOdern was hell english and re were ok thou.....
we hadnt done hardly anythin on northern ireland n i wrote onli one page lol

cj_426

HSC
English paper 1 was gr8!!! the creative writing i had pre-prepared fit into the question soooo well, omg i couldn't believe it!! and the reading task was heaps good too, the texts were really easy to analyse!!

umm....religion 2u was pretty good too, anyone else had a broken wrist after it tho, man those three essays......four pages each, my arm was like dead!!

english paper 2 was ok, except module c was really rushed, its prob the hardest exam i reckn with time management and all.....

and finally chem was really gooood......pretty easy i thought, except made one stupid mistake which i'm really pissed about, but hopefully i only lost that mark and no other.....lol!!

well, four down, four to go......maths 2u, 3u, business, and bio, wish me luck.....my goal is to come first!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
housemouse said:
chem paper imo was alright. If you knew your stuff then you'd do pretty well
Yeah I would agree with that, the only things that you really couldn't have known were those questions that weren't from the syllabus, but they always ask a couple of those each year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)