• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
snoopy05 said:
ANNOUNCEMENT
hmm, i just like to point out that this is a forum girls, if you wonder who's who from who's school with the who's hole in it, please be courteous and use the private message function, im sure u know it, its totally spamming the thread with irrelevant stuffs.

back to topic.
1. I do agree that it us unfair for ALL of the CSSA related schools to re do the test

2. and i really think Cheltenham Girls High School Girls are not to blame,*they're cute and innocent!!*

3. BUt i do think, if we were to blame, it'd be the principal or the head teacher of english of CGHS. i noted that the CGHS did no know anything about CSSA paper when they did it, and if they did know, its not their fault aswell, i'd be talking about it after the exam my self, and perhaps, as someone quoted in this forum that "ohh if i tell wats in the paper to that cute boy from that other school, he might like me and go out with me" *note that i do not endorse this quote, but its funny =)*

4. if you do redo your test, well badluck, its not a big deal, chuck some eggs at your principal or so. our school is already starting a pettition against it, and couple of us has emailed our principal regarding this matter. so, dont just sit here and complain, start a big revelation !!
Nice touch with that "cute boy" thing. No offence but some of those girls can get so annoying like that.

emtwo

HSC
yeh. It wouldn't be the first time they've tracked down people to bug.

Crofty88

HSC
adambra said:
I don't blame any students, I mean fuck I'd take a look if someone offered it to me.
im sure alot of people would... only it wouldnt help for when your actual HSC came about... :p and the risks of getting caught are huge - maybe not everyone would take a look... :p i have to admit but - itd be hard for me to not look if someone offered to show me...

christina88

HSC
lol who evn says that sh*t? 'cute boy' lol we're in yr12 not jnr skool.. and from my experience, the yr12 `05 gurlz @ chelt0 hav quite a bit of integrity, well the onez i know ><

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
This could be the start of some new neo-hippie movement and revolution and revolt.. lol, against what though?

adambra

HSC
christina88 said:
lol who evn says that sh*t? 'cute boy' lol we're in yr12 not jnr skool.. and from my experience, the yr12 `05 gurlz @ chelt0 hav quite a bit of integrity, well the onez i know ><
What they swallow?

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
christina88 said:
Seems like that. Though every family has it's off cuts, dregs and no hopers. Just like Epping, huh Shaun?! lol

ftr11

HSC
N/A
Imagine if Naomi Robson and the entire Today Tonight team did a investigation against Cheltenham's Principal- Ms Marshall and the Head Teacher of English- Ms Clifton...

the difference is experience...

haha....and students can link it to Frontline...and media mis-representation...

Crofty88

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
Seems like that. Though every family has it's off cuts, dregs and no hopers. Just like Epping, huh Shaun?! lol
hahaha yep yep!!! :)

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
ftr11 said:
Imagine if Naomi Robson and the entire Today Tonight team did a investigation against Cheltenham's Principal- Ms Marshall and the Head Teacher of English- Ms Clifton...

the difference is experience...

haha....and students can link it to Frontline...and media mis-representation...
Haha yes! And then we could get triple j to fish up that tape of her swearing again just for old times. Or she might even do a new one at Chelto'

adambra

HSC
Crofty88 said:
not from you... i dont think any chick would go with such a fuckin disgrace... :p
Yeh.. I'd have to go to ur school for that :p
Alright guys enough north shore bashing for tonight. Don't take me seriously I'm an ignorant dickhead suffering from quadratic overload and a small penis. Peace out...............

christina88

HSC
i like mrs clifton :( she's a really good teacher, most of our english staff are >< .. and marshallz kool ~
can't wait til all this blows over..

Last edited:

Crofty88

HSC
adambra said:
Yeh.. I'd have to go to ur school for that :p
Alright guys enough north shore bashing for tonight. Don't take me seriously I'm an ignorant dickhead suffering from quadratic overload and a small penis. Peace out...............
hahaha! ur very harsh on yourself.. i spose you gotta be when your like you are... im outta here to! ciao all

adambra

HSC
christina88 said:
i like mrs clifton :( she's a really good teacher, most of our english staff are >< .. and marshall has her moments ~
can't wait til all this blows over..
Yeh can't wait til good old cliffy blows me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)