• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I don't understand either. I mean so what? Each school is entitled to their own system of assessments etc.

timmay05

HSC
Muck up day

everyone knows where to go eh???

surely ONE student must have been able to read the date on the front of the paper!!!

At our school we have to resit

AOS
Advanced
written part of music paper 1
d & t

timmay05

HSC
THE DATES ARE PRINTED ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE BLOODY EXAMS

GO READ THE CSSA WEBSITE!!! THE CONTRACT MADE WHEN THESE PAPERS ARE BOUGHT IS THAT THEY WILL NOT, I REPEAT NOT... be sat for before the specified date!

Are you meaning to tell me that every other school gets the dates except for you?

Pfft...

Sure maybe its not your schools fault... but it is someones...

Find me someone else to blame and I will...

I point my finger at your principal, the students, and all the girls at your school who didn't bother to read the date on the front of the page...

Then, I point my finger at all of you who told people from my school the bloody questions! If people had kept their mouths shut, none of this would have mattered...

p.s. Cheltenham is not snobby!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
They cut questions out of the exams and pasted it into theirs you stupid cunts. The students didn't know they were CSSA questions.

timmay05

HSC
alright im sorry

but FAR OUT then the teachers got the bloody CSSA questions and couldnt read the date!!!

timmay05

HSC
ftr11 said:
Imagine if Naomi Robson and the entire Today Tonight team did a investigation against Cheltenham's Principal- Ms Marshall and the Head Teacher of English- Ms Clifton...

the difference is experience...

haha....and students can link it to Frontline...and media mis-representation...

you have no idea how right you are

but think a current affair instead ;)

haha (i am not sure if the people planning went through with doing it:p)

mauz

a retirement village (northbridge - it's actually
HSC
well i personally find this all hilarious. I'm in the middle of my trials so I don't know what's going on, but if we all got to do our trials again that would be fantastic! I might even study for them this time! Try and see the positive side everybody! And all schools have their trial dates slightly different, like some schools do english paper 1 & 2 on monday and tuesday respectively, whereas we had ours on monday and wednesday. And i know hunters hill haven't even started their trials yet. So everybody calm down, just think of this as an opportunity for extra practice for the HSC =)

sarsh

HSC
HotShot said:
Ithink everyone cheltenham girls screwed up, I mean why did you guys go the trials so early? Arent you supposed to do the CSSA paper on a certain day? and so why did you abuse and ruin other students education! Why didnt you guys complain abou t the having the exams so early?

AND unfortunately we have to point a finger at someone otherwise the finger points nowehre!

1. cheltenham girls sat the test and we did not know we were doing the catholic trial papers (if you were that concern, you would of looked at before comments and realise this has been clarified)
2. by having the test earlier than every other school gives us less time to study, and therefore less time to prepare. its not any advantage to us.

Ok first of all mate if you want to point fingers you have to be reasonable before blaming someone. your impulsive comments arent getting anyone anywhere. unfortunately for you, you can point fingers as much as you want but does it resolve the situation? WE DO NOT KNOW and when we will then we can talk reasonably. and of course its going to be investigated properly.
Some of the questions youve asked has already been clarified by past posts. you should look at before posts and then you wont be so clueless.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
its jus a test..
redo-ing da test won't b such a bad idea actualy..

and if ur good..jus get da whole year to not write anything...go on a strike....and not do da test...

one of my friends took da CSSA papers out afta each exam....
duno y...its not like hes goin to get much from it~!!!
buh yea...

sarsh

HSC
haha

lols guys if b!tching is your forte, go for it but im telling you its not resolving anything. just reassuring you if you want some answers, i advice you ask your teachers ie deputy,principal or ask the head of department what going on (the tests you believe need to be redone.) then you would find answers then making up sh!t

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
its jus a test..
redo-ing da test won't b such a bad idea actualy..

and if ur good..jus get da whole year to not write anything...go on a strike....and not do da test...

one of my friends took da CSSA papers out afta each exam....
duno y...its not like hes goin to get much from it~!!!
buh yea...
if we didnt redo test evry1's marks n rankings would stand the way they are...i'd be happy with that but i'd doubt that'll happen.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
irisau said:
"Cheltenham Girls High School did the Catholic Trials a week early.. some information leaked and people went into my exam with prepared essays. Therefore the locals school, of which I am one of, are talking about cancelling our scores and resitting new un-aldulterated exams. Fuck Cheltenham, Fuck you hard. Fuck you who pre-prepared you selfish people. Thank you for making me sit my TWO English exams again. Another four hours of my life gone. Everyone in the state who did the Catholic Trials should be forced to redo it, if I have to, you all have to. Goodbye" by imhere4themusic
*ahem* im from cheltenham girls, and i wana confront you about this! u wana fuck us? FUCK YOU! how the fuck were we prepared for the exam, bloody put a sock in your mouth. selfish? HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SELFISH YOU SELFISH HOE!
four hours in the exam room, ahuh its better for you anyways.. you'd probly be doing JACKSHIT! so with dat four hours in the exam room, your bloody lucky to redo ur test, or ur in a 4hr bashin. awwwwww.. you wana be a little sOooookk? tell me what school your from! and omg.. who the tell on the forum asks.. ''bloody cheltenhams.. where are they located?'', sersiouly are you gona find us and stroke us. lol find sumfing beta todo wit ur life. *IF I HAVE to, u all HAVE to.. >.<''* oh sookie sook. duh obviously.
I never indicated the students. Just because I said fuck Cheltenham Girls DOES NOT imply that I was angry at the students. Just like if I say fuck Epping Boys. I go to that school and I have friends there as well as Cheltenham.. but the point is, if you can comprehend a sentence.. is that I was dissing the school. That is the schools name.. "Cheltenham Girls". Just like Fuck Liberal Party.. I'm not dissing Australia because the whole of Australia is under their power but dissing The leaders of the party. Stop being defensive and "sooky soo0k" and start studying for your English again. I think you definately are going to need it. :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
i'd Actually be happy to do the exams again. It would give me more practise in a real exam situation.....

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
haboozin said:
he goes to Nrth syd boys i think, i doubt he would be doing jackshit - more like u would be doing jackshit in the exam. Basicly, ur not better than him so stfu.

Its not better to redo the test, when u first did it u would have been in exam mood and prepared properly, but redo-ing it you will be angry and frustrated and refuse to study.

If u read the whole thread, you'll understand that noone (well in most cases) is blaming CGH students anymore, and they are blaming your school and your principle instead.

In my opinion she should resign. A student from your school said you guys started a week early last year aswell (but i guess u either didnt use catholic papers or it never got leaked on the net)

stop calling ppl drop kicks n nerds, its very easy to sound tough on a forum but usually not the case in real life (for the same person).
thankyou. It's Epping Boys btw

bumbo_hippo

HSC
doin it again...isn't so bad...i jus dun wanna sit there for 4 hours....
i dun like sitting for so long...
butt hurtz!!!>"<
mayb its jus me...buh they need comfy chairs if they want us to sit for so~~~ Long!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
timmay05 said:
alright im sorry

but FAR OUT then the teachers got the bloody CSSA questions and couldnt read the date!!!
A lot of schools do it. I know there was a school last year put independent trial questions in their maths trial to cover for the CSSA questions on the topics they hadnt covered yet.

imhere4themusic

flied lice
HSC
Hey I have an idea of how we can turn this situation into something potentially hilarious. I am told channel 7 has an address where you can suggest stories for them to cover. I propose for as many people as possible to email them and tell them about this, only!!.. Though don't be malicious. Let's make it sensational!! Let's turn it into something we can use for Frontline!! Suggestions are crying about the resit of tests, exagerrating the situation and seeing if they can tie it into some terrorist plot.. Though DO NOT accuse Cheltenham Girls.. It is not the girls fault. They are innocent. It still remains to be seen if the teachers did the exact right thing though, seriously, they deserve the consequences if all these accusations are correct. No responsible adult can be that irresponsible. Sorry girls but true..

So lets do it! Email channel 7 and get this on the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)