Catholic Trials (paper 1) - What did u think? (1 Viewer)

Viceroy

Heya all that do the catholic trials........

i thought that question 2 was good...... but i ran out of time for the third...........

what did u think......

ENFORCER

I didn't mind the paper. I thought it would be alot harder with weird questions.

How much did you guys write for the last section. My teacher said we should be writing at least 10 pages. :rolleyes:

Viceroy

2 wrote 2 and a bit pages, as my skool gave us booklets and the lines were smaller than normal a4 pad paper........

bex

HSC
Question 2 sucked! i wrote i think 4 pages? It was too broad and could be taken in so many different ways... free thinking is one things but that was a joke! 40mins wasnt enough time to develop something decent... they were practically asking for superficial answers....

What did you guys write about? I wrote a speech on radical activists... haha it was pretty bad!

I thought the essay was good... i did 8 pages on that and spent about 50mins on it which cut into the time i left for q2....

Last edited:

tweakin

Yeh was pretty good...
cept not enough time...
i did section one first - no troubles
section 3 i did second... aced it.... wrote about 7 -8 pages.
but section 2 not so good... i had like 10 mins to do it and only got about 2 pages done....writing about some guy turning into a cross dresser hahaha

meh

googy_1985

HSC
N/A
Exam was 'ok'

Hey,
I thought the exam was 'ok' - especially being a catholic trial.. Section one was alright, for section two I did a feature article on the sell off of Telstra and how voters will vote against the government. The last section i managed to write 6 foolscape (?? spelling) pages.. Hopefully english on wed is 'ok'!

bex

HSC
succinct means that you can say/write a whole heap of stuff in such a concise way that it reduces the amount of room you need to say it... like....

i had a dog and he was brown and his name was spot...
you could say... i had a brown dog called spot...
ok bad example but u get me?

AcCeSs-DeNieD

man.... english bites =(
I wrote the longest essay I've ever written in an exam...a "whopping" 4 pgs..... only problem it took me an hour, so my creative writing task suffered.....not like it was gonna be good anyway cos I had no idea what the hell to write.......

Pete

english

1st and 3rd section were ok, but that 2nd section was hard! I wrote a letter to John Aqulina explaining how shit the HSC is! lol and that he should look to change it !! what the, what do you guys think about that?

Pete

yeah mate I only wrote 4 pages, I dont know how people are writting 8+ what the... I am talking normal A4 pages

Sarah J

HSC
well, i had only written 3 pages for section 3 and wasn't able to finish it. I had started studying for it at 8:30pm last night.......woops. I got about 2 hours done (yay team!).

I'm just so over it all!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete

also

I am over it badly! I started the year off mad, but I am loosing all motavation slowly lol

What did you do for sec 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)