centrelink payments... (1 Viewer)

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
princess your not going to get the sympathy or agreement your looking for on these forums.

think about it, your complaining because you don't get money off the government. Money coming out of working taxpayer's bank accounts basically. People on this site work and pay their taxes, and on top of it are known smart asses.

just let it go and stop trying to respond to every little thing said. :)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
chelzmalee said:
Austudy, from what I remember, is when Centrelink give you maybe $150 a fortnight to help you with expenses while you're at Uni.. kind of like the dole for people who are studying... I think....

ummmm not really the dole mate... they are giving people who need it $$ so that they can get a degree and a job, hence not be on the dole

Liberal Scum

Banned
HSC
pRiNCesS..!! said:
NOTE: you also have to pay for that smartarse;)i would prefer not to use it..and you would understand why i cant if you knew where i lived..the only buses here, are school buses that go no further than to and from school. and i am not catching a bus or a taxi..to canberra each day..because it is 2 and a half hours away!anything else you would like to say to me?
Then go to uni somewhere local, or better yet work for a year, become independent and move there. And my point was that public transport is a lot cheaper than paying for petrol and car maintenance. In fact that tolls I'd incur on the way to uni if I drove on their own are more than my bus fare.

Gustus

HSC
Boo Hoo!

My parents have five kids, I'm the oldest, 18, my mother doesn't work, because she has 2 yr old twins, but she is a teacher, and only quite work to rear them.
My father is self employed and there is no way he earns 48 grand a year, if I didn't get Austudy or youth allownance I literally would starve, so take your silly sop story some place else, and ask ya stingy parents for food money if ya have too.

Maybe John Howard is wrong, but hey im getting clothed and fed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)