chance of getting early acceptance into university lmao (2 Viewers)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
do they just look at your marks across the board because im not gonna get much better at eng and sor but you know, thats not really something you would need for IT or do they just look at the ones that would be relevant like engo, math, sdd?
I believe they look at all your marks, while placing a bigger emphasis on the subjects that are relevant to the degree you want to study like engineering, maths and SDD, which will be an advantage for you because your marks in both engineering and maths are pretty good in terms of the degree you want to do.

matt flyn

HSC
I believe they look at all your marks, while placing a bigger emphasis on the subjects that are relevant to the degree you want to study like engineering, maths and SDD, which will be an advantage for you because your marks in both engineering and maths are pretty good in terms of the degree you want to do.
because i literally hate sor and eng...what mark should i not let that go under if im getting say 75% for engo,math,sdd

quickoats

HSC
Tbh unis are pretty happy to accept you for early entry as long as you’re living and breathing. I haven’t heard of anyone being rejected from early entry, although some have been offered a “lower” degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)