Chances of getting into Medicine? (2 Viewers)

bangladesh

HSC
yeah I can drop/throw you.

are you asian or normal?
AHAHAH HOLY FUCK LOLLLLL I fucking loled for a good 1 minute ty. And I'm 'normal' LOLLL So racist srsly AHHAHA
and plzzz come the fuark at me brahh, in fact run at me if u need to

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
AHAHAH HOLY FUCK LOLLLLL I fucking loled for a good 1 minute ty. And I'm 'normal' LOLLL So racist srsly AHHAHA
and plzzz come the fuark at me brahh, in fact run at me if u need to
lol I'm not racist. If everyone is thinking it, I am just breaking the silence.

don't need to but just saying. I found Davidson; you think I'll have a problem finding you? I'm ~195, ~100

what normal like? auzie or pak?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I found the best way of putting it into perspective was knowing that the UMAT seems to be similar in the type of questions it involves year to year

If u know the type of questions that can come ur way, consider urself like 50% towards getting a good mark

The rest is a mixture of composure, luck and intelligence

You're doing well in med sci iirc so u got intelligence. In terms of composure, ur a uni student with greater maturity in terms of exam skills and working in an exam environment than people still in year 12. And luck is something that u can influence by being prepared enough to reduce the risk of things going wrong and instilling u with the confidence to have a good and lucky day

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I found the best way of putting it into perspective was knowing that the UMAT seems to be similar in the type of questions it involves year to year

If u know the type of questions that can come ur way, consider urself like 50% towards getting a good mark

The rest is a mixture of composure, luck and intelligence

You're doing well in med sci iirc so u got intelligence. In terms of composure, ur a uni student with greater maturity in terms of exam skills and working in an exam environment than people still in year 12. And luck is something that u can influence by being prepared enough to reduce the risk of things going wrong and instilling u with the confidence to have a good and lucky day
That actually makes me feel a whole lot better. I need this pep talk before UMAT lol. Thankyou :)

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
This was ur fkn pep talk
stop being a little bitch and get into medicine. you're gonna pump the umat exam and become the dockta and make all the monies and get all the ladiz/males (whatever your preference)

I have more of a negative approach, fak all that positive reinforcement

Desireangel

HSC
yeah I can drop/throw you.

are you asian or normal?
Lmao I think amirbang is probly a lil scared Asian chicken coz he ran after you asked him xD . And what right do you have to call any1 a moron !!! I mean come on some people mite actually love 2 do the course whole-heartedly and study hard as well but not be as smart as the other few lads who get in so I won't categorise them into "morons" .

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Lmao I think amirbang is probly a lil scared Asian chicken coz he ran after you asked him xD . And what right do you have to call any1 a moron !!! I mean come on some people mite actually love 2 do the course whole-heartedly and study hard as well but not be as smart as the other few lads who get in so I won't categorise them into "morons" .
maybe. I like the way how he had to correct himself immediately. But it's all good fun :D

Desireangel

HSC
Damn,wat an interesting thread ! Imagine having 2 come all the way from W.A coz in the threads in the discussion forums were all just not good enough 4 me and simply dull,boring xD :thrust:

cub3root

fight another day
HSC
Damn,wat an interesting thread ! Imagine having 2 come all the way from W.A coz in the threads in the discussion forums were all just not good enough 4 me and simply dull,boring xD :thrust:
What can i say? I guess I make thinks more fun

crazy_paki123

HSC
A guy from my school got an interview for UNSW med with a 99.55 Atar and 85-86 percentile in umat. Failed the interview tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)