Change of Prefs closing date (1 Viewer)

alexialight

HSC
The UAC guide says that the closing date for change of preferences is the 6th of January... does this mean that i can still change my prefences on the 6th up until midnight? Or will the 5th be my last chance?

doingHSC

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
correct me if i am wrong but didnt minai change his prefs at like 11:55 pm on the closing date :p

it was 11:58pm :p

Lainee

HSC
alexialight said:
The UAC guide says that the closing date for change of preferences is the 6th of January... does this mean that i can still change my prefences on the 6th up until midnight? Or will the 5th be my last chance?
You have until midnight on Jan 6th. :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
true...2 minutes later and I'd be at USyd *cringe*

But yeah, under no circumstance should you leave your choices that late, because if the server is busy/crashes/your internet drops out, then you'd be screwed. Make your final decisions right about now

frazzle

HSC
no there isn't, but to be safe, you really should do it asap, as minai said, the server gets busy and crashes, so you really don't want to risk such an important decision.

i thought the final date was today so i've entered my preferences, i'm NOT changing it anymore as tempting as that may be.

klh

HSC
how many times did peopel change there prefs?
Last year, i changed them like 6 or 7 times becasue of other peoples opinion and then my uai came out and blah blah blah...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)