• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Changing shit study habits to good from HSC>UNI (1 Viewer)

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
clairegirl said:
Im sure they didn't do "NOTHING"! farr out i hate how people put others down! The people at my school that did "NOTHING" got uai's of 30 or less!
Your wrong.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
IceBreaker said:
sorry i have offended you, just curious......so there a chance i might make big $$$
No offence taken, it's just a very commonly believed MYTH that the only way into med if you "fail" the HSC (by not achieving 99.xx :rolleyes:) is through Medical or Advanced Science.

Shuter, don't take pot-shots at other courses just for the sake of post-baiting. Consider this a formal warning.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Just because I don't have the Asian work ethic, don't try and make me out to be a liar.
ok jess....

*thinks whatta loser*

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Whatever, ya know. I know how little I did, and yes, when I think about it I wish at times that I could go back and change it, but I can't. I did nothing for my HSC, but thats the past, and I can't change the past.
To the original poster: do some work, because although you don't believe it now, you will in a few yrs look back and regret it.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Whatever, ya know. I know how little I did, and yes, when I think about it I wish at times that I could go back and change it, but I can't. I did nothing for my HSC, but thats the past, and I can't change the past.
To the original poster: do some work, because although you don't believe it now, you will in a few yrs look back and regret it.

i did jack all in year 12 as well, not proud of it now though

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
IceBreaker said:
is ART just drawing and being creative?
Arts encompasses a wide variety of disciplines. Painting and drawing comes under Fine Arts, whereas Arts encompassess Humanities (Sociology, Anthropology, Politics, etc) to Languages (French, Spanish, Yiddish, etc)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I got 76.9 and got into a course with a cut off of 80. I did absolutely nothing. And I could have done better if I did general maths instead of 2 unit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)