Changing your I.P during the Christmas holidays?? (1 Viewer)

Aliy Moon

HSC
I chose to do a video drama for my I.P and I have a really good concept, am very passionate about it and I had ideas sort of just floating around. I did the first assessment in term 4 and presented my idea to my two drama teachers and they were in love with it and encouraged me to pursue it however I have reached the middle of the holidays now and have not progressed any further. I still would do my film but after the HSC instead because I think I would need longer to have it completed.

I have emailed my teacher and explained that I am now interested in doing a directors folio. It is more suited to my strengths as having more of a directoral vision and it was initially what my teacher recommended I do at the start of the term last year because she too believes it is one of my strengths. Has anyone else done this? Have I left it too late?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
My friend changed concepts later and it was fine...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd go with whatever you feel more confident in.

elkedag

elkemaand
HSC
It's fine to change. And I'm sure you can use some of your ideas from your video drama in your folio.

tyzzefloro

HSC
Just make sure you document the whole change eg. Why you wanted to change, why it wasnt working etc.. what you like about your new choice/ visions or ideas that you may of had. Also maybe flick an email to your teacher even though he/she might not see it because they are your mentor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)