Charlie and the chocolate factory (1 Viewer)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
dead cactus said:
do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying you love the lamp because you see it?

i love lamp

lol
man thats a fuckin quality movie

When in Rome

FlibbertyJibbet

HSC
Forgot to point out that this is not a "re-make" it is however a "re-imagining". This basically translates into the fact that this movie will be based on the book, not the Gene Wilder movie. I've only heard positive things about this movie, until now.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
FlibbertyJibbet said:
I've been reading this and I'd like to ask why the hell you think that some stupid bloody rapper would be able to do a better job of Willy Wonka than the master of all things weird and wonderful....... Johnny Depp under the guidence of the director who taught him how to be that way Mr Tim Burton. Then I might also need to remind you that Danny Elfman (Big Fish, Edward Scissor-Hands, Spiderman) is composing the music so obviously with these 3 together for the 1st time since Sleepy Hollow this will be a great film so would you mind not insulting it??? I'm very, very angry:mad:
by the way the oompa-loompas are going to be played by the actor who played Mr Soggybottom in Big Fish.

first things first, fiddy would b perfect as willy wonka, loook at the man for fucks sake

and i wouldnt b too happpy with these three commin together if they did sleepy hollow, that was a really gay movie, it was horrible, i can understand why they havnt done nethin to gether in so long

in conclusion fiddy is ace and sleepy hollow blows balls

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
FlibbertyJibbet said:
I've been reading this and I'd like to ask why the hell you think that some stupid bloody rapper would be able to do a better job of Willy Wonka than the master of all things weird and wonderful....... Johnny Depp under the guidence of the director who taught him how to be that way Mr Tim Burton. Then I might also need to remind you that Danny Elfman (Big Fish, Edward Scissor-Hands, Spiderman) is composing the music so obviously with these 3 together for the 1st time since Sleepy Hollow this will be a great film so would you mind not insulting it??? I'm very, very angry:mad:
by the way the oompa-loompas are going to be played by the actor who played Mr Soggybottom in Big Fish.
You are possibly one of my three least favourite people up in this mal fuckaaaa.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Can someone tell me WHO is fiddy?
While I think Johnny Depp is the best, Sleepy Hollow was really sucky movie, and I don't really care who comes together and makes the movie. Johnny Depp is enough.

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
funky_a said:
Can someone tell me WHO is fiddy?
While I think Johnny Depp is the best, Sleepy Hollow was really sucky movie, and I don't really care who comes together and makes the movie. Johnny Depp is enough.
Fiddy = fifty
cent = cent

take a stab.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Oh ok thought so. Just didn't know he was planned to be in the movie.

Fry

saw the teaser for Charlie and it looks funny. don't underestimate the comedic talents of Johnny Depp! he's gonna make this movie.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i rekon BET should do a version of this

BET = Black Entertainment Television

it would have fiddy, cendric the entertainer, dave chapelle and all ur other favourite black ppl

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I don't think those are the Oompa Loompas - watch the ad that I linked to a while back - they're actually short, and they're dressed in red.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Monkey Butler said:
Deadshit, if you loved the original movie so much you'd know it was called "Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory", not "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", like the new movie is. The new Burton/Depp film is a new version of the book, not a remake of the movie. There's a big difference.
Not only that but I reckon Burton is going to try to add some of the sequel into it.
Still Im an avid Depp fan so Im going to see it anyhow :D

FlibbertyJibbet

HSC
They are the oompa-loompas (maybe not the final costumes but the actor is right) and I think he actually is a dwarf or at the very least a very small person judging by the fact that his shorter than Danny DeVito. From what I've heard Burton's version is going to be much closer to the book but there is a chance of seeing "Loompa-Land" and the crazy prince with the chocolate palace. I've also heard that they've trained squirrels for the nut-craking scene instead of the golden egg laying geese that they used in the previous film.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
original was on movie greats last sunday...i was very entertained as always

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)