Chasing something better (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
When it comes to love/relationship/commitment, what does it mean when someone wants to go after something better than what they have ? As to if someone better will come along when you're in a relationship.

How could you change that mindset on someone?

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
you'd have to be someone with a fair amount of low self esteem to tolerate a guy like that

alax dillon

HSC
you'd have to be someone with a fair amount of low self esteem to tolerate a guy like that
im kinda like that. just not in that situation.
the only thing you could do would be to you know, beg and plead oh please stay with me ill try harder, ill be better rah rah rah, but i think most people would seriously advise against doing that cause it makes you come off needy and desperate. you probably cant do anything to fix the solution for your own benefit, so maybe just have a talk to him about it and find out what the problem is. theres ivery chance that thats not the real reason, maybe hes feeling just as self conscious as you and doesnt think he deserves you.

as you can see, im an optimist with low self esteem...:dog:
haha dont know why i put in a dog running there. wait yes i do "chasing" something better, get it? boom boom.

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
"We can't run from who we are. Our destiny chooses us." /Rounders.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
\ what does it mean when someone wants to go after something better than what they have ?
it means they no longer find you attractive/appealing/frendly/sexy etc and they want someone else, however they're going to keep getting with you until they find someone else.

you cant, and why would u want to? tell them to fuck off.

Essjaybee

HSC
When it comes to love/relationship/commitment, what does it mean when someone wants to go after something better than what they have ? As to if someone better will come along when you're in a relationship.

It means they aren't satisfied with what they have. Don't change their mindset, change yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)