CHEAP Chemistry and Biology Tutoring =] (1 Viewer)

ruse09

HSC
Hi, I currently attend James Ruse Agricultural High School. I will be holding tutoring lessons (for Chemistry and Biology) as of November 18th for all grades (preferably Year 10 upwards).

I can tutor on a weekly basis

• My house in strathfield (fully equiped 'classroom' with whiteboard, projector screen etc etc)
  • Your house (subject to location)
  • Local library (subject to location)

Cost: Prices are negotiable but generally $15 per hour (groups of 2-3) or $20 per hour for (1 on 1).
Note: If i travel to your house or library, this may incur an extra transport fee.
First lesson is a trial and hence will be free.

My marks in the 2009 Trial HSC:

• Advanced English: 96/100
  • Extension English: 47/50
  • 3u Maths: 94/100
  • 4u Mathematics: 95/100
  • Chemistry: 97/100
  • Biology: 97/100

2009 Estimated UAI: 99.80

My tutoring strategy aims to allow you to meet the highest expectations of your respective subject. I provide all relevant personally written worksheets, booklets and electronic copies of textboooks. So no need to bring anything except yourself =]

Resources

• Chemistry

• Personally written notes compiled using:

• Matrix and Prior Notes
  • Conquering Chemistry Textbook
  • Chemistry Context 2 Textbook
  • Jacaranda HSC Textbook
  • Popular Scientist Articles

• 50+ Past papers from Catholic Schools, Independent , Neap and other assorted Private and Catholic Schools.

• Biology

• Personally written notes compiled from all textbooks and credible internet resources

• 50+ Past papers from Catholic Schools, Independent , Neap and other assorted Private and Catholic Schools.

• schools in addition to HSC exam papers
In terms of experience, I have tutored 2 students through their school certificate course and they each were accredited with Band 6 status in science. In addition, a further 2 students have asked me to tutor them after my HSC. Furthermore, I have conducted Chemistry Mentoring Classes on Monday mornings and Wednesday afternoons for HSC students wishing to revise their knowledge.

I look forward to hearing from you guys and please do not hesistate to contact me for more information.

Last edited:

acemusic415

HSC
Hi, I start my Preliminary HSC next year and I would prefer your services for Advanced and Extension 1 English. I also live in South Western Sydney, Fairfield, St Johns Park. We could meet in a local library, Bonnyrigg or Whetheril Park Library. Contact me via PM.

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
how can u claim to tutor if u haven't finished ur HSC yourself?
School cert is pretty easy tbh, no offence

Last edited:

ruse09

HSC
Tutoring junior grades :)
Years 8 and 9...
Also, people have asked me to tutor them after i complete the HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)