Cheap & Good Mens Clothing (1 Viewer)

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Does anyone know of a good solid site, besides amazon/ebay that sells mens clothes, like stuff from Yd. & Industrie stuff like that or from them, cheaply?

Because spending 80 bucks on a shirt, in my own opinion, is ridiculous

if someone says Threadless, i might kill someone

Lentern

HSC
I find Taro Cash largely sells similar sort of stuff to Yd but tends to be about two thirds of the cost. Roger David often has a buy one get second item half price thing on so if you play your cards right there you can do ok. Honestly though I think a big part of it is being hawkish re sales. I saw a shirt I'd paid 60 dollars for in January on sale for $25 in Taro Cash the other day. I still wear and like the shirt a lot so I wouldn't treat it as a "dud product was reduced" kind of sale either. If you're someone that always needs to have whatever fresh out on the new line then finding shirtsjeans, jackets etc for under $80 will be a challenge.

girlaskingqs

Banned
HSC
My local YD always has ~50% sales.
if anyones interested in great mens clothing message me with pics, i can find simliar items for way less
i have a lot of contact with suppliers, hire me as your personal shopper you wont regret it
leather jacket 120+, wool cardigans 70+, i only buy the good stuff thats worth it

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Yes they are becomming insanely annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)