Cheating during hsc/trials (1 Viewer)

dandoone

HSC
Whats anyones experiences being caught out during an exam?
I was sitting my trials today and apparently i had a note fall to the ground. I was un aware of it til one of the std. english were asking me about it. I have no clue about it! Ive never cheated now it turns out 2 other girls saw the note drop. To make things worse the supervisor picked it up and took it to the front. What do u think may happen? If he thinks its me wudnt he of questioned me on the spot? Lol im really shitting it and im in adv. english. The thing is i wasnt cheating, it wasnt my note. Am i screwed? People talk. I think this will get thru the skool :( crap

Last edited:

kwabon

Banned
HSC
Whats anyones experiences being caught out during an exam?
I was sitting my trials today and apparently i had a note fall to the ground. I was un aware of it til one of the std. english were asking me about it. I have no clue about it! Ive never cheated now it turns out 2 other girls saw the note drop. To make things worse the supervisor picked it up and took it to the front. What do u think may happen? If he thinks its me wudnt he of questioned me on the spot? Lol im really shitting it and im in adv. english. The thing is i wasnt cheating, it wasnt my note. Am i screwed? People talk. I think this will get thru the skool :( crap
same exact thing happened to me, but, sorry to break out the bad news, but you will most definitely get a zero. Even i got a zero in one of assessment tasks and i was really pissed at myself at myself for doing so. but dont let this affect you, your HSC is not screwed yet.

dandoone

HSC
i was afraid to hear that :(
loll but its not mine, and even if the supervisor thinks its me, wouldnt he have taken my exam or questioned me? ITS MY TRIAL HSC! yes its early.

lol all i can do is pray!

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
don't stress too early. if you have a good reputation so far.. which you do.. you should be able to make a stand and assert that you must have some sort of defence heard on your part.

tell it like it is.. a lot of the time people caught cheating may want to try and deny it but are too sheepish.. or hesitate too much. just go to the supervisor and tell him straight down the line while looking in the eye that its not yours.

when they talk to you they'll be looking (consciously or subconsciously) for signs about whether you're telling the truth. they'll naturally be suspicious.. so be extra confident.. and show them how urgently you deny it.

i know someone who was alleged to have cheated in the actual hsc exam yet had the claim quashed after they defended it.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
What kind of note was it, typed or handwritten? If it's typed then you'll have to rely on your good reputation and integrity.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
good point. but if its handwritten, you should easily be able to defend yourself assuming the writing is very distinguishable from your own.

obviously it could be claimed you tried to make the writing seem different in case you got caught, but there is a level of benefit of the doubt which definately needs to go to you with it regardless.

so you have a spotless record? are you considered hardworking by that teacher/other teachers?

dandoone

HSC
well i remember seeing the supervisor carry a thin note and it was pretty damn small writing, so im guessing typed. And yes i have a clean record...pheww
But like i said i didnt know anything until the girls told me. I can keep denying it because i didnt do anything wrong.

Last edited:
HSC
Hey, do you know what was on the note? Like what texts and stuff. You could get out of it if the texts on the note aren't the ones you do

dandoone

HSC
Hey, do you know what was on the note? Like what texts and stuff. You could get out of it if the texts on the note aren't the ones you do
i have no clue what was on the note. All i saw was an old fat supervisor flapping around a thin note that students claimed to have dropped from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)